Worst Fukkin Game You Ever Bought?

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
for me its mortal kombat mythologies: sub-zero

Mortal_Kombat_Mythologies.jpg
mortal_kombat_mythologies__sub-zero.jpg

hands down the worst game I ever bought with my own money. I swear I felt that tinge of regret as soon as I handed over the money for this piece of shyt :sadbron: cashier lookin at me like :youngsabo:

even so, when I got home and started playing, I tried to trick myself into liking this game on some 'this isn't THAT bad' :krs:

after like 20 minutes I was like fukk this shyt and accepted my L :snoop:

look how trash the gameplay is :scusthov:

Money Be Green

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Pitts
:snoop: :pacspit:
DC_universe_online_final.jpg

My lil homie had it first and kept telling me to get it cause you can make your own super hero. Im like ight fukk it Ima cop it :ehh: I got all my old games that I didn't play no more and went to rapestop to trade them in. I ended up trading like 5 games for this :snoop:. I go home and pop it in & this shyt takes fukking forever to download, like a couple of hours. I finally started playing. I created my 1st character. His name was King
Sizzurp. nikka had dreads, wore a purple cape, had a top hat like T-pain, and his super power was flying :snoop:. I call my homie to get online and we meet up in a lobby. His superhero had super speed. When he seen my hero he started :dead:. Flying on that shyt was super slow and my character was ugly so I started over.

My next hero looked exactly like the hulk but his name was The Incredible Swag :youngsabo: & his powers was super speed. After playing that bullshyt no longer than 2 hours I was like fukk this game Ima go to rapestop and trade this bullshyt in and get Marvel vs Capcom 3. I call my homie tell him why you let me get this shytty ass game.:angry: He said ":heh: My bad breh this shyt do suck". We both go to rapestop the next day to trade that bullshyt in. I give the dude the game and his manager walks by and says "we can't take that game back because its an online only game.:mindblown:. Now Im super pissed :fire: cause Im stuck with this bullshyt game and don't have any other games.

A month goes pass and I get overdraft letter in the mail from my bank :mindblown:. Im like I couldn't have went over this this. I go online and see Playstation did an automatic renew for Dc Universe for another month.:fire::fire::fire::fire:.

I took my card off file from Playstation store. For awhile I wasn't fukking with Sony cause of this bullshyt.

I think like a year later the game must have did so bad that they let people download it for free

My bad for the long ass story but this is the only game that pissed me off

Last edited:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Superman 64, I was so excited for that game I traded my sega genesis and ALL my games at gamecrazy just to have enough money to buy it.... And man once I popped that shyt in I instantly felt regret :snoop: I was so pissed I wrote a letter to the developer telling them how bad the game was. I still can't believe I traded in classics for that shyt :to: my mom felt so bad for me she bought me a dreamcast :ahh:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps

Wasn't even a bad game but devs quickly bodied it with shytty updates and totally ignoring community feedback.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
for me its mortal kombat mythologies: sub-zero

Mortal_Kombat_Mythologies.jpg
mortal_kombat_mythologies__sub-zero.jpg

hands down the worst game I ever bought with my own money. I swear I felt that tinge of regret as soon as I handed over the money for this piece of shyt :sadbron: cashier lookin at me like :youngsabo:

even so, when I got home and started playing, I tried to trick myself into liking this game on some 'this isn't THAT bad' :krs:

after like 20 minutes I was like fukk this shyt and accepted my L :snoop:

look how trash the gameplay is :scusthov:

:laff: this was the first game i ever rented for N64, i remember renting it and returning this piece of shyt 1 hour later... I had a 5 day limit to return it at blockbuster :wow:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
:snoop: :pacspit:
DC_Universe_Online_PS3.jpg

My lil homie had it first and kept telling me to get it cause you can make your own super hero. Im like ight fukk it Ima cop it :ehh: I got all my old games that I didn't play no more and went to rapestop to trade them in. I ended up trading like 5 games for this :snoop:. I go home and pop it in & this shyt takes fukking forever to download, like a couple of hours. I finally started playing. I created my 1st character. His name was King
Sizzurp. nikka had dreads, wore a purple cape, had a top hat like T-pain, and his super power was flying :snoop:. I call my homie to get online and we meet up in a lobby. His superhero had super speed. When he seen my hero he started :dead:. Flying on that shyt was super slow and my character was ugly so I started over.

My next hero looked exactly like the hulk but his name was The Incredible Swag :youngsabo: & his powers was super speed. After playing that bullshyt no longer than 2 hours I was like fukk this game Ima go to rapestop and trade this bullshyt in and get Marvel vs Capcom 3. I call my homie tell him why you let me get this shytty ass game.:angry: He said ":heh: My bad breh this shyt do suck". We both go to rapestop the next day to trade that bullshyt in. I give the dude the game and his manager walks by and says "we can't take that game back because its an online only game.:mindblown:. Now Im super pissed :fire: cause Im stuck with this bullshyt game and don't have any other games.

A month goes pass and I get overdraft letter in the mail from my bank :mindblown:. Im like I couldn't have went over this this. I go online and see Playstation did an automatic renew for Dc Universe for another month.:fire::fire::fire::fire:.

I took my card off file from Playstation store. For awhile I wasn't fukking with Sony cause of this bullshyt.

I think like a year later the game must have did so bad that they let people download it for free

My bad for the long ass story but this is the only game that pissed me off

I was looking forward to this bullshyt too, reading the previews like :gladbron:

conceptually, this coulda been one of the GOATs :wow: damn shame what it turned out to be