Worse bathroom moment of my life.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
If this is not ducktales why you hiding like a little girl you couldnt just say hold up when i'm done i'll pass it to you.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
So check it I'm strolling to the bathroom to take a dump at work. I go to the handicapp stall first (gives me room to take my shoes off) but i realize no toilet paper. So i move the next stall and do my biz.

About 2 minutes in i see someone walk up to the handicapp stall and sitdown. In my mind I'm like there is no toilet paper in there :ooh: he about to be :sadbron:. So im sitting there dropping anchors and i can hear dude hand rummaging thru the toilet paper console frantically. At this point i know he weighing his options on what to do in his head. So no lie...I'm presuming this guy was white cause he wearing shoes like these

northwest_blk_2.jpg

only a cac would do that:usure:

He say's "Hey im out of toilet paper here can you pass me a roll ?"

In my mind i'm sorry that he in a time of need but there should never be more than a pair of man hands in a stall at a time. So like a coward I just raise my feet off the ground slowly and put them on the stall door so he can't look under the barricades and see the next stall was occupied.

So he's like "what are you doing i can see ya feet !!"
Me:**silent***
SOL man: "Not cool man, I kno you there I could literally hear ya sh1t hit the water"
Me: ***still silent***
Sol man: "Bro i'm begging you, don't be a dikk"

So he sticks his hand under the barricade into my stall and in a *gimme motion* So i invoulintarily say "oh sh1t" :damn: and he's like I knew you were in there. He could have touched my leg if my feet where not on the stall door..dude must have had a crazy wingspan or he really hopped his stank ass off that toilet to panhandle some tissue. That really pissed me off you nagging me and invading my space.

So i said fck this ..I said "ok hold on i got you"..wiped my ass flushed the toilet pulled my pants up and stuck my hand in his stall and threw the same toilet paper i wiped my ass with in his stall and then used my other hand to give him the middle finger and just ran out lol...I wish i could have seen his face.

i didnt know u were a cac:hmm:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Thats way funnier than the seinfeld episode.

I'm :deadrose: him doing the gimme shyt with his hands