• Bulls in 6

• Bulls in 5

Results are only viewable after voting.

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
:mjlol:
Why the fukk is Felicio getting so much PT?
This game is over breh, Team came out flat in the 3rd.

Sucks because I thought they had it in them to take out this weak Celtics squad. Hopefully Rondo can try and play in Game 5.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i would love to see wade go on another deep playoff run while dispatching the most :mjpls: franchise in the history of the game

but if the bulls can't make it happen without rondo i guess the wizards will have to do it:mjgrin:

Yes, the team that drafted the first black player, had the first all-black starting lineup and had the first black head coach is the most :mjpls: franchise in the history of the game

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
One of the most pathetic performances I've seen from a team on their home court in the playoffs

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Mirotich just let little IT strip him while tryna back him down and it lead to an easy two the other way.

Fail to back down a 5'9 guard and let him strip your shyt brehs.

Daps
Yes, the team that drafted the first black player, had the first all-black starting lineup and had the first black head coach is the most :mjpls: franchise in the history of the game

who even remembers any of that shyt tho? celtics will always be the team that had black people IN THEIR OWN CITY rooting against them

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
who even remembers any of that shyt tho? celtics will always be the team that had black people IN THEIR OWN CITY rooting against them

If you don't want to accept that calling the team that broke more barriers for African-Americans in the NBA than anyone else the most :mjpls: franchise in the history of the league is a very ridiculous statement, don't know what to tell you :yeshrug:

They win game 4, they got the series.

Probably.