World War II movie about native Hawaiian Ben Kanahele. Lettuce see who they cast to play him

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
We call cacs "haoles" (pronounced how-lees) here in Hawaii. And yeah Hawaiians fukkin hate white people for bringing their Christianity shyt to the islands and overthrowing the queen. Just last week I saw 3 big ass Hawaiian dudes beating the shyt out of some cac military guy who was talking shyt at the bar. Like dude got stomped the fukk out :pachaha:

Sounds like paradise :blessed:

I need to go to Hawaii:wow:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
We call cacs "haoles" (pronounced how-lees) here in Hawaii. And yeah Hawaiians fukkin hate white people for bringing their Christianity shyt to the islands and overthrowing the queen. Just last week I saw 3 big ass Hawaiian dudes beating the shyt out of some cac military guy who was talking shyt at the bar. Like dude got stomped the fukk out :pachaha:
are you Hawaiian? :ohhh: all these years I thought you were white based on your username

and how much difference is there from Hawaiians and Samoans? like Samoans don't hate white people?

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Horrible casting gentlemen :sas1:

Seems like mark ruffalo should've gotten that call :sas2:

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
He obviously got the role because of his star power :troll:
full

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
are you Hawaiian? :ohhh: all these years I thought you were white based on your username

and how much difference is there from Hawaiians and Samoans? like Samoans don't hate white people?

lol everyone thinks i'm white because of the username, but i'm not white. i'm mixed with a bit of hawaiian and a few other ethnicities, but not a single drop of CAC blood in me :wow::ohlawd::blessed:

in regards to the diff between hawaiians and samoans, theres definitely a bit of a rivalry between the two groups being that they are both polynesians and strong masculine cultures, that being said, i think it's safe to say both groups hate cacs :mjlol:

especially here in hawaii, everyone tries to have the "aloha spirit" and be nice to everyone and treat everyone with respect, but everyone knows cacs are generally fukkin oblivious to their privilege , and they come in from the mainland and buy up all the good fukking land here and act like they know what's best for the island and generally just do cac things that they do everywhere else on the earth, come in and act like they run shyt and know better than the indigenous people. they are resented. cacs always "wanna be down" with your culture, but when it's truly time to put up or shut up they run back to their safety net of being white. cacs sending their kids to the private schools costing 20k a year while the average hawaii person can't come close to affording that. they buy big ass expensive ass houses along the beach and generally rape the land they claim to love. use up the resources then bounce. don't know how to leave a place better than when they found it.

i could rant forever on why everyone here generally doesn't like cacs but im sure you know the deal. cacs gonna cac anywhere they are in the world.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
I laugh every year when the inevitable news story comes out about some dumb fukking CAC who died at the beach because they turned their back on the ocean and got swept out to sea

Or went to the blowholes on the east side, ignored all the safety signs, and then get killed because they went where they weren't supposed to.

Halona_Blowhole.jpg

EVERY. SINGLE. YEAR. someone hikes down there to the blowholes and tries to look into the hole or play near it then gets swept out to sea. Straight Darwin award type shyt. Always cacs trying to fukk with nature and not respect it.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:mjlol: Jesus Christ

Speaking of

We all know what Jesus really looked like. :mjdrinking:

That cac looks nothing like the real breh. Cacs really aint shyt.

Guarantee you they gonna get a cac to play Obama in 25 years.
Technically they already did.

Leo Dicaprio/Marky Mark/Matt Damon gonna get his second Oscar. :banderas:

Scarlet Johannson gonna play Michelle.