World of Warcraft classic is going to crush the buildings

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've leveled a rogue to 60, a druid to 60, and now have a mage at 33. But BREH, lemme tell you. I've leveled 5 rogues over the years, 1 s.priest/disc priest during WOTLK, and now my resto druid. I have never geared up so fast than as I have as a resto druid in classic. Tier 1 gear came so easily and I don't even buy buffs/pots etc for raiding. Made it SO easy to get in guild raids because they always need heals. Rogue is still my heart though, and ill go back to maining rogue if they expand to BC and WOTLK. Also Horde side pvp is trash. Waiting 30 mins between games is stupid.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
I've leveled a rogue to 60, a druid to 60, and now have a mage at 33. But BREH, lemme tell you. I've leveled 5 rogues over the years, 1 s.priest/disc priest during WOTLK, and now my resto druid. I have never geared up so fast than as I have as a resto druid in classic. Tier 1 gear came so easily and I don't even buy buffs/pots etc for raiding. Made it SO easy to get in guild raids because they always need heals. Rogue is still my heart though, and ill go back to maining rogue if they expand to BC and WOTLK. Also Horde side pvp is trash. Waiting 30 mins between games is stupid.
Yeah, not many people play druids and it seems like a fukk-ton of Druid gear constantly drops in MC/ONY. We got double stormrage pants & helm from rag/ony last week and we only had 1 druid in raid and he's fully geared. Classic's honor system is fukking HORRIBLE. I can't even really PvP because I'd have to respec on my priest to a PvP spec if I really wanted to enjoy it, and I just don't have enough gold to do that and respec back for our raids. Classic is flawed but still better than retail. Hoping Blizzard can make sensible changes to classic without ruining it. Horde PvP queue times are horrible because there are so many more horde players in classic because horde racials are better. Which is crazy because in Vanilla there were way more alliance than horde, it was reversed. Min/max culture is aids.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps

I have a Rogue thats level 60 and its so hard to get weapons in this game because theres so many and you have to roll against fury warriors too. I did over 100 UBRS runs to get the Dal'Rend main hand and only saw it drop once on my Rogue. The dumbest arms warrior in the world was the only person to roll higher than me. I saw it drop 3 times on my Paladin but I lose every Briarwood Reed roll. I'm leveling up my warrior right now, almost at 47, and am worried about trying to grind Dal'rends HOJ Savage Gladiator Chain:snoop:

Yeah, not many people play druids and it seems like a fukk-ton of Druid gear constantly drops in MC/ONY. We got double stormrage pants & helm from rag/ony last week and we only had 1 druid in raid and he's fully geared. Classic's honor system is fukking HORRIBLE. I can't even really PvP because I'd have to respec on my priest to a PvP spec if I really wanted to enjoy it, and I just don't have enough gold to do that and respec back for our raids. Classic is flawed but still better than retail. Hoping Blizzard can make sensible changes to classic without ruining it. Horde PvP queue times are horrible because there are so many more horde players in classic because horde racials are better. Which is crazy because in Vanilla there were way more alliance than horde, it was reversed. Min/max culture is aids.

Yea druids get a lot of gear. They are hard to find and even though people dont seem to want them Feral druids are great tanks, specially Rag and Ony. I'm leveling one too but I can't play another healer after doing it so much lately on my Paladin.

SmallWars

Superstar
Daps
Shame that Warcraft 3 remastered is a piece of shyt. Blizzard released trash and they knew it months ago, they didn't even try to hype it after the initial reveal.

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pro tip (after leveling 3 60s): if you want to actually PVP roll alliance and bite the bullet on the racials. Horde has to wait 1.5 hours for battlegrounds. There just aren't enough alliance PVPing.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
Pro tip (after leveling 3 60s): if you want to actually PVP roll alliance and bite the bullet on the racials. Horde has to wait 1.5 hours for battlegrounds. There just aren't enough alliance PVPing.

Pro tip if you want to get exalted with Sikverwing Sentinels as Alliance, do it in the 50-59 bracket. The ques are longer but I've only lost 5 games the whole time.

Av is tough. Really depends on the lobby you get. A lot of people just want to afk for the rep.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Anyone still playing? Me and my guild just killed cthun. I basically only play to raid and then log off until the next but raiding is so fun

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I still play. The raid team my Pally is on cleared AQ -Visc. The raid team my warrior is on hasn't killed Cthun yet.

I hit rank 14 on my warrior about a month ago

IHzISap.jpg

JayJedi

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
All 4 of my 60's are sitting and waiting until TBC. lol. I'll reactivate then.