World Bank says no new funding to Uganda over anti-gay law

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

Should Africa be singled out for homophobia? Absolutely not

Saudi Arabia needs to be taken down multiple pegs for starters...

But Uganda has bigger issues to worry about

End of the day, Black pplm shouldn't be harming other Black people

Only thing that backs people off is nukes.

As long as no african descended nation has nukes they will be fukked with and so will their citizens and diaspora

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Uganda has copper, cobalt, limestone, salt, gold, and water. Maybe the should start using their resources to enrich Uganda instead of other countries
population is too high relative to their resources. This kinda talk is impractical. It took me a while to realize it but overpopulation is a real issue in africa.

Not in the sense that there is not enough food or not enough land. THere is plenty of that. The issue is the division of raw materials with all those people. For example look at a nation like khazakastan or UAE or brunei or australia. These are sparsely popoulated places with loads of resources realtive to the population. Do you think they would still be living right if they had 10X more people?

I mean even saudi arabia is the same story. With their big azz land mass they only have 30 million people to split the oil wealth with. Literally 1/6th the poulation of nigeria . To put that in perspective, the per capita of Nigerian citizens would be equivalent to Agentina or Turkey or china if they had a poulation dynamic like Saudi arabia. And this is without accounting for increased investment potential from having more free capital for the populous.

And no, i dont think its right to blame corruption or lack of work ethic, or brain drain or any myraid of causes cause those are bandaids to the overpopultion issue (relative to available resources) . And here i can ite many other resource rich nations with sparse popoulations which are mired in corruption , brain drain, and ineptitude but are still doing well because of a balanced popoulation relative to their nation's land/mineral/oil wealth.

mykey

Superstar
Daps
No problem. There's New Development Bank, African Development Bank, AIIB, AfriExim Bank, etc etc.

These global parasites think the world is still in the 1950s.

:mjlol:

Gunz&Butta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
population is too high relative to their resources. This kinda talk is impractical. It took me a while to realize it but overpopulation is a real issue in africa.

Not in the sense that there is not enough food or not enough land. THere is plenty of that. The issue is the division of raw materials with all those people. For example look at a nation like khazakastan or UAE or brunei or australia. These are sparsely popoulated places with loads of resources realtive to the population. Do you think they would still be living right if they had 10X more people?

I mean even saudi arabia is the same story. With their big azz land mass they only have 30 million people to split the oil wealth with. Literally 1/6th the poulation of nigeria . To put that in perspective, the per capita of Nigerian citizens would be equivalent to Agentina or Turkey or china if they had a poulation dynamic like Saudi arabia. And this is without accounting for increased investment potential from having more free capital for the populous.

And no, i dont think its right to blame corruption or lack of work ethic, or brain drain or any myraid of causes cause those are bandaids to the overpopultion issue (relative to available resources) . And here i can ite many other resource rich nations with sparse popoulations which are mired in corruption , brain drain, and ineptitude but are still doing well because of a balanced popoulation relative to their nation's land/mineral/oil wealth.
Stop it. Equatorial Guinea proves that corruption and poor leadership is a bigger issue in Africa than population.