World Bank says no new funding to Uganda over anti-gay law

Hitchens

Pro
Daps

"The anti-gay legislation, which prescribes the death penalty for some homosexual acts, was signed into law in May. It has widespread support at home, and Ugandan officials have been defiant amid concern that partners such as the World Bank and others might withdraw resources over the legislation. Some officials have suggested that the funding threats are inappropriate.

It was not immediately possible to get a comment from Ugandan finance authorities, who for months have been trying to secure new funding from the country's top multilateral lender.

The World Bank statement noted that despite the latest decision it remains "committed to helping all Ugandans — without exception — escape poverty, access vital services, and improve their lives."

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
fukk the World Bank. Their needs to be a cost-benefit analysis on the priority of these laws. The shyt is not some revolutionary act of defiance like people on both sides™️ try to make it seem. It's negligence to real issues on the ground.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why not the Middle East?

friday-movie-that-was-different.gif

:mjpls:

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
Uganda needs to worry more about brown people in the region than what gaybrehs do

A nikka fukks another nikka in the ass and you hate him more than you do non-Blacks

I don't wanna see two men kiss, among other things, but that has no effect on my life...

Black women are being raped, Black people are being attacked by other Black people

Jesus ain't even say shyt about fags directly, that was Paul's dikkriding, fanboy ass, typical busybody jew

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
Indonesia, Pakistan, Russia, U.A.E., Middle East....all of Africa.

This is all political fodder.

The same argument was made against Islam and Women's Rights...but the West took a collective knee and decided to live and let live...

fakkits and trannies don't care about anything other than acting like women, causing drama for attention....and committing sodomy.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
fakkits and trannies don't care about anything other than acting like women, causing drama for attention....and committing sodomy.

Should Africa be singled out for homophobia? Absolutely not

Saudi Arabia needs to be taken down multiple pegs for starters...

But Uganda has bigger issues to worry about

End of the day, Black pplm shouldn't be harming other Black people

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
So all kinds of things can happen over the world but because they don't want to accept homosexuality, try to twist their arm into it. This will be a great way to continually push Africa away from the west. Have fun with hyperinflation when they stop shopping out as many resources to us as they used to.