Working out at different gyms appreciation

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
Don't know about you guys but after working out at the same place day in and day out, it's nice to be able to workout at other places. Fortunately I got a 24 hr pass and a YMCA membership so I got multiple places of each around my home and work.

It's also nice to peep out the different honeys from each too. :smugfavre: Except for one Y where it's just middle aged indians :scusthov:

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
YMCA be trippin w/ those prices

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
:smugdraper:

Got the equinox all access. Can go to any one in the country. There is literally one conveniently located everywhere I would need one. Multiple in manhattan (including one near my office an one near my condo), one near my parents house in LI, one near my in laws in NJ, one near their place in Miami. Also have a pretty nicely stocked gym in my apt building.

:smugfavre:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I signed up for a Powerhouse thinkin (and told) I can have access to any other Powerhouse within a 20mile radius.

Turns out that only applies if its the same gym owner :birdman:

I got got :manny:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
bout to head down this path during the summer. prob gonna get a 24 hour membership and try different spots

OH SOHH TRILL

Trill OG
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Screwston
YMCA prices are based on income. so you cats saying its expensive are making bank. you cats saying its cheap are :flabbynsick:

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Sports fit best gym I've ever been too. I fukkinh hate planet fitness now

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
YMCA be trippin w/ those prices

Man, fukk my local YMCA. I've been in and out of the country for the past two years and had to cancel and renew my membership twice now.

I've now paid their bullshyt building improvement fee 3 fukking times. :pacspit::childplease::pacspit::childplease:

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
24hr fitness pass would be my next pickup....just for variety

I have 2 memberships right now...one is by my chicks house for when Im down there but Id swap that out for 24hr since I can go there in my area also.

Change is nice

Carolina Slim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh by way of Crooklyn
I'm a member at three gyms right now, and I only really pay $17.00. I like being able to switch it up:

1) Fitness Connection (Used to be Gold's Gym) - this is where I swim during lunch - $29.99 membership is reimbursed 100% by my company

2) Planet Fitness - right across from my house, I can walk there. We got an extra membership when my wife signed up there, so if I'm at home and can't get away, I can walk over there and get it in real quick. Plus this is where all the females go, so I can at least look while doing some cardio.

3) RTP Fitness - this is my main lifting spot, and I love it. Real "gorilla" type spot. Mainly free weights, even the machines are of the Hammer Strength variety. Not a boutique spot, and in all the time I've been a member there (since February), I have seen a broad in there maybe once. The owner told me he's trying to get the spot to where it's open 24-7, pending some legal paperwork. Not bad for $17.00 a month.:manny:

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
24 hour is great they are always opened. If I really need to work out late at nights I can. I've been there at midnight before. Just a few of them by my area are real old and musty but luckily the one by my house is newish. The Y by my house is brand new too but they don't have basic machines like nothing for calves.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
24 hour is great they are always opened. If I really need to work out late at nights I can. I've been there at midnight before. Just a few of them by my area are real old and musty but luckily the one by my house is newish. The Y by my house is brand new too but they don't have basic machines like nothing for calves.

do they have a smith machine? i set up my own calf raises on a smith. throw a step underneath and load up the bar on my back.