Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
4837709-0434536028-aoz8k.jpg

Why not a big dikk and a dude who works out? :jbhmm:

More importantly, what's his 5-year plan and investment portfolio looking like?

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
This is less relevant in the age of the dikk pic. :manny:
Like I said in another thread having a nice body will exponentially increase your opportunity for random street/bar/club hollas. But now days most people getting puzzy off the internet ....not off random street hollas. I estimate I done got 10 bodies off dikk pics alone. On some last resort shyt too. :ehh:,ie: the chicks were brushing me until I sent the pic.

This was before Instagram and twitter though, its probably too much big dyck competition for me to fest in this modern online dating era. :mjcry:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
The first women to say big penis was the black girl :sas2:

:heh:
And the coli queen contingent confirmed it, which is why their swirl numbers are comparatively low. Other races of men are intimidated and say why bother :ld:

But I'm working on the trifecta tho.
Money. Aesthetics. Stroke. :blessed:

Giselle

Bushed
Daps
If you're swole, she will probably imagine the sex is better than it actually is anyway because girls are driven off of perception :manny:

BINGO!

If she thinks the sex is going to be great beforehand (for whatever reason)...all you have to do is deliver an average performance, and the bytch is going to be like :whew:

also...
...I love how the fat girls were like "the body matters"...bytch go kill yourself...you need to get in the gym.

Both of you are wrong.

If she has high expectations and you're average, you are going to be a let down, a disappointment.

Looks don't distract from the feelings of terrible sex. You just becom a bigger disappointment because of the high expctations she had.