Words that Uneducated People think are Words

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Also, if you want to toss out words like "conversate" and "irregardless" (spell check highlight doesn't even flag this word) you may as well stop speaking because the English we speak as Americans is a b*stardized form of European English. Many common words we take for granted had the same humble roots as irregardless and conversate.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Uneducated AND educated people do it, but there is a HUGE difference between "COULD care less" and "COULDN'T care less".

Logically you're right, technically you might be wrong. The jury is still out there and it is okay and understood to use either one to convey your point.

The Oxford dictionary already recognizes “could care less” as an American colloquialism.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
You all must have some idiot friends/family. I've never heard or seen 85% of this shyt in real life.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
People may not agree with these following, but I despise whenever I hear someone say:

Long story short (after speaking for 15 got damn minutes) :mindblown:

"At the end of the day" as if they're stating something profound makes me want to slap that taste out of their mouth :hmm: