Word on the Street is Kanye West is in the Closet and being setup for blackmail by Milo Yiannopoulos

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think Diddy is 100% gay.

Kanye is probably as well.

The other dudes it's just rumors most likely.
I don’t think diddy is gay he just a dancing ass dude there would be real proof

Funny enough

I think nas x is not gay at all he trolls as well as Tyler

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Diddy’s Homes Reportedly Fitted With Hidden Cameras In Every Room
Afouda Bamidele
Thu, March 28, 2024 at 12:15 PM MST5 min read

The spotlight has intensified on Sean 'Diddy' Combs' alleged secretive "freak-off" parties following raids on the music mogul's properties earlier this week.

The rapper has been accused of fitting his home with multiple hidden cameras and then using the footage to allegedly blackmail party attendees.

Hmmm

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

Kanye West makes bold claim about how P Diddy 'got out of jail' in deleted interview

Kanye West has seemingly called out fellow rapper P Diddy in previously deleted footage from his Drink Champs interview from 2022
Kanye West and P Diddy
Kanye West and P Diddy

News
Politics
Football
Celebs
TV

ByJamie RobertsAssistant US Showbiz and TV Editor

16:43, 27 Mar 2024

|
Bookmark

Previously deleted footage of Kanye West making allegations against Diddy has resurfaced.

It comes as two of Diddy's home were raided by law enforcement earlier this week, reportedly in connection to a sex trafficking investigation. The lawyer of Diddy - whose real name is Sean Combs - has since slammed what he has called "witch hunt".

The clip, which was discovered from a previous Drink Champs interview and has recently been posted online, allegedly showed Kanye trying to talk about a deal certain celebrities have made to stay out of prison. The interview footage later disappeared.

The interview from October 2022 saw Ye claim certain celebrities are a "fed" and made deals with law enforcement that would allow them to stay out of jail if they blackmailed others around them. The resurfaced outburst included Diddy, with Ye referring to the star by his previous name, Puff Daddy.

In the blast, the Gold Digger rapper fumed: "The reason why you gotta talk is because you did a deal, you f*****g fed! That's why you've gotta come at me, because part of the deal for you to be able to do all that and get out of jail is that you promised that you are gonna go pull my card.

HMMMMM