Woody Harrelson Says Young Han Solo Spinoff Might Be The Best ‘Star Wars’ Movie Ever

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
i was laughing through this thread at the replies but it's actually true :ohhh:
Alden eherenrich would be sabotaging his career if they did that. Its bad enough he's going to be mimicking ford's mannerisms and is made up to look like him. To then Jack arguably his most iconic role on top of that is too much

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
I really hate prequels with recasts. Especially when it's iconic actor/characters. I think Disney are going to milk this franchise until we are all sick of it. There were plenty of other options they could have went with. I was hyped for Rogue One and thoroughly enjoyed it. But this? Maybe once it's closer to release and a few trailers have been released i may look forward to it more but to be honest i can't see it happening.

Seemingly we're gonna get ep X-XII as well. George Lucas always had a plan for 9 films. Maybe that was just enough.

Oh and Han Solo isn't his real name?! We find out his real name, how he meets Chewbacca and how he wins the Falcon off of Lando all over a 6(?) year period that the film is set in. The backstory was always that Chewbacca found Han as a child and 'adopted' him. If anything i'd rather see that, a child playing Han rather than a person the same age as he was in ANH who we can obviously see isn't Ford.

Also i didn't realise Childish Gambino & Donald Glover were the same person until the announcement for the casting for this came about!

Last edited:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Star Wars without force users and light sabers:scust:
Vader better pop up in this one too

That's what I'm sayin' fam! Star Wars without proficient users of lightsabers is just some weird vision of space.:ld: Funny and nice looking at times,:ehh: but nowhere near as riveting as swordsmen with lethal swords cotdamn flying and moving shyt with the force! :banderas:

Malcy86

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Glasgow
That's what I'm sayin' fam! Star Wars without proficient users of lightsabers is just some weird vision of space.:ld: Funny and nice looking at times,:ehh: but nowhere near as riveting as swordsmen with lethal swords cotdamn flying and moving shyt with the force! :banderas:
There was very little lightsaber or Force use in Rogue One though and that was cracking.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
First step was casting childish gambino. That was half the battle right there getting a nerd to play a charismatic ladies man.

Yea i thought that too
But now i can sorta see it

Plus the view of ladies man has changed somewhat in this era

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
movie gonna be lame

give me a vader before new hope spin off or a young emperor palpitatine :ehh: