"Woody done held you down for 30 summers." - Woody Allen

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Lol now your using grammar to sway from the truth. Nice. Info on fake intelligence? fukking idiot. Look how hard your going to digress fromt he fact I sonned your bytchass.

:laff: I don't take fake intellectuals who don't know how to use your and you're properly seriously. Therefore I'm done talking to you racist.

Fake intelligence? Stop it white boy. He was lusting after his step daughter, but that's acceptable behavior to you people.

:smh: "and they call us savages."

Daps
:laff: I don't take fake intellectuals who don't know how to use your and you're properly seriously. Therefore I'm done talking to you racist.

Fake intelligence? Stop it white boy. He was lusting after his step daughter, but that's acceptable behavior to you people.

:smh: "and they call us savages."

Soooo you really need an apostrophe and an e to know what I meant? :heh: Stupid ass nikka. AND YOUR STILL DIGRESSING FROM THE POINT YOU WERE WRONG. You cant even admit it thats how feeble minded you are so you play these little games. Oh and btw I'm black you fukking idiot. Way to judge the dude on something he didnt even do. I shouldnt of even responded with knowledge to your ignorant ass. Info on that bolded statement making any sense. You are attacking two different subjects with one statement? OH BTW. MORGAN FREEMAN MARRIED HIS BLACK STEPGRANDDAUGHTER AND IN HIS CASE IT WAS HIS EX WIFES BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER. SO what were you saying about " behavior acceptable to you people? Clown ass troll. Woody Allen married his ex wifes adopted daughter. But you wouldnt know that because youre a fukking idiot who needs to correct grammar to feel intelligent.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
"Black guy" with tar baby in his screen name is either

A) a racist white guy
B) a c00n

Either way you're a clown and I'm going to take a nap.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Haven't seen many of his movies, but Match Point was great.

Vicky Cristina Barcelona was pretty good too.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Soooo you really need an apostrophe and an e to know what I meant? :heh: Stupid ass nikka. AND YOUR STILL DIGRESSING FROM THE POINT YOU WERE WRONG. You cant even admit it thats how feeble minded you are so you play these little games. Oh and btw I'm black you fukking idiot. Way to judge the dude on something he didnt even do. I shouldnt of even responded with knowledge to your ignorant ass. Info on that bolded statement making any sense. You are attacking two different subjects with one statement? OH BTW. MORGAN FREEMAN MARRIED HIS BLACK STEPGRANDDAUGHTER AND IN HIS CASE IT WAS HIS EX WIFES BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER. SO what were you saying about " behavior acceptable to you people? Clown ass troll. Woody Allen married his ex wifes adopted daughter. But you wouldnt know that because youre a fukking idiot who needs to correct grammar to feel intelligent.

Now you just talking bullshyt. Morgan Freeman never did that, the whole thing was a rumor started by National Enquirer and never had any factual basis. None whatsoever.

And anyone in their right mind can tell you Woody Allen pursuing that girl was innapropriate.

Daps
Now you just talking bullshyt. Morgan Freeman never did that, the whole thing was a rumor started by National Enquirer and never had any factual basis. None whatsoever.

And anyone in their right mind can tell you Woody Allen pursuing that girl was innapropriate.

How is it anyone in their right mind? You nikkas are too judgmental. Smell your own shyt before you try and tell nikkas how bad theirs smell.

By the way, WHAT THE fukk does his personal life have to do with his movies? R Kelly is in your eyes a " child molester" but you still like him no? Michael Jackson? Why should I give a fukk about what acts they do on their own time? This is the fukking problem with people nowadays. They feel just because someone is a public figure and entertains them that their entire lives are dedicated to entertaining us. :pacspit: you judgemental ass nikkas.

Daps
everybody's shyt stinks, but getting with your partners child is foul. thats some real scumbag shyt. cmon son

What does that have to do with his movies tho? If a man made you the best meal youve ever tasted and you found out later he was a serial killer would that make his food taste any less delicious?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How is it anyone in their right mind? You nikkas are too judgmental. Smell your own shyt before you try and tell nikkas how bad theirs smell.

By the way, WHAT THE fukk does his personal life have to do with his movies? R Kelly is in your eyes a " child molester" but you still like him no? Michael Jackson? Why should I give a fukk about what acts they do on their own time? This is the fukking problem with people nowadays. They feel just because someone is a public figure and entertains them that their entire lives are dedicated to entertaining us. :pacspit: you judgemental ass nikkas.

Since you edited im gonna respond, I dont fukk with R. Kelly. And the MJ shyt was never actually proven or established to actually have happened.

Its fine if you like Woody Allens movies, but cmon, you cant even admit that shyt was foul. He hooked up with his partners daughter, this is not speculation or rumor, this shyt happened.

And I once tried to watch a Woody Allen movie and it was some long winded shyt that was about an old man and a much younger female. That shyt just put me off.

Yuzo

No nice guys in boxing
Daps
i just realized that charles hamilton is like a black woody allen

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*you're

As in you're a undercover racist, as in you're defending a dude who was scheming on his step daughter,as in you're irate, as in you're fake intelligent,as in you're irate. Pathetic ass white boy

"You're" only works as an abbreviation of "You are".
He was right in using "Your point ?" it wouldn't be correct English if he instead
said "You are point ?"

Just wanted to point that out :yeshrug:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
If a man made you the best meal youve ever tasted and you found out later he was a serial killer would that make his food taste any less delicious?

real talk...yes it would. every time i would think about the meal i would automatically think about him being a serial killer thus tarnishing the memory of his food. since this is the internet you may go on pretending your not judgmental :yeshrug: