Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
His movies are so long-winded. And, I never get the point. :yeshrug:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
most of his movies are ass and only the frence like his style. He has some good one's though.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
No it isnt. Woody married his step daughte after a long affair where she was 21 at the time. Do your research before you slander people troll.

Of course he didn't like her in any way until she was over age :childplease:

A man with a racial slur in his screen name talking about slandering a old white child molester hmmm. :childplease:

mr x

Superstar
Daps
appreciates...woody has some gems, and that's only having seen a few of his movies. Not gonna look it up, but I think he's written every(or most) of the flicks he's directed.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Your point? Nice try to digress fromt he fact that your wrong. Lol pathetic ass nikka.

*you're

As in you're a undercover racist, as in you're defending a dude who was scheming on his step daughter,as in you're irate, as in you're fake intelligent,as in you're irate. Pathetic ass white boy

Daps
*you're

As in you're a undercover racist, as in you're defending a dude who was scheming on his step daughter,as in you're irate, as in you're fake intelligent,as in you're irate. Pathetic ass white boy

Lol now your using grammar to sway from the truth. Nice. Info on fake intelligence? fukking idiot. Look how hard your going to digress fromt he fact I sonned your bytchass.