Wonder Woman wants to "smash" Thor.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
dumb logic. Thanos about to have all the Infinity Stones and you want the heroes depowered :mjlol:
Nah, they're just gonna have the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy do Juju on that Beat to defeat Thanos. We've seen the Infinity Stones are powerless against nikkas with slick dance moves:hula::mj::stylin::dj2::stylin::mj::hula:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Nah, they're just gonna have the Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy do Juju on that Beat to defeat Thanos. We've seen the Infinity Stones are powerless against nikkas with slick dance moves:hula::mj::stylin::dj2::stylin::mj::hula:

A heroes' guide to defeating Thanos

tHRILLERmj342.gif

King Koopa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The 8-4 and fiery moats
As funny as this is this shyt could legit happen.

Star Lord's playlist bout to get mad play wit the squad :wow:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
dumb logic. Thanos about to have all the Infinity Stones and you want the heroes depowered :mjlol:
There's nothing inherently wrong or illogical with heroes being vastly inferior in "power" to the primary villain. In fact, it's compelling on it's face, especially if it means having to find a solution beyond "powering up" to defeat him.

In storytelling it usually means exploiting other weaknesses in the villain, like their hubris, or other blind spots that are revealed as they wreck havoc. I'd prefer the heroes to get their asses handed to them by anyone wielding these gems, since those stones have been built up by dozens of films like they are the end all, be all to power in this universe. Having the heroes be "stronger" wouldn't have any effect against someone who is the universe's most powerful being anyway.

I'm bored of big CGI tornado light firework battles at the end where the most powerfullest power overpowers the powerful powers.

I'm unconvinced that Infinity Wars will rise above that, especially after seeing Guardians 2, but they did it with Dr. Strange, and introducing time manipulation, reality warping, and other physics breaking elements at least gives them plausible ways to beat someone more powerful than them. Time will tell if that happens or if it'll just be a power up.

Last edited: