Wonder Woman announcement trailer

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wonder Woman is just as strong as Superman

Not even entertaining this, she ain’t as fast or strong as superman, you can go find what if comics and YouTube’s of people saying the same shyt about batman.

She’s gonna be using a sword and shield in this game and its gonna play just like shadows of Mordor. If you think you gonna be flying around and throwing boulders at people you’re playing yourselves

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Not even entertaining this, she ain’t as fast or strong as superman, you can go find what if comics and YouTube’s of people saying the same shyt about batman.

She’s gonna be using a sword and shield in this game and its gonna play just like shadows of Mordor. If you think you gonna be flying around and throwing boulders at people you’re playing yourselves
:mjlol:

You handling this just like you typically handle the truth. :russ:

Even if she isn't a 100 to 100 ratio to superman she is in that realm and one of the few people who can wash him up

So in your own words there should be no accurate way to depict her powers correctly in game.

Last edited:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

You handling this just like you typically handle the truth. :russ:

Even if she isn't a 100 to 100 ratio to superman she is in that realm. A one of the few people who can wash him up

So in your own words there should be no accurate way to depict her powers correctly in game.

K.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
She isn't. She also doesn't have his weakness tho.
She is on his level tho, like I was telling gizmo it's not a 1 to 1 thing but for the point I was making it doesn't need to be either.

If super man stats are S+tier wonder womans are A + tier.

She also has her own set of weakness as well too, piercing attacks completely ignore her invulnerability and one from back in the day like being tied up by a man or something :mjlol: but I never actually seen that used in all my time reading I've only read about it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
She is on his level tho, like I was telling gizmo it's not a 1 to 1 thing but for the point I was making it doesn't need to be either.

If super man stats are S+tier wonder womans are A + tier.

She also has her own set of weakness as well too, piercing attacks completely ignore her invulnerability and one from back in the day like being tied up by a man or something :mjlol: but I never actually seen that used in all my time reading I've only read about it.

The game is gonna play like shadows of Mordor or god of war, not like a superman game, thats the point.

Its easy to express wonder womans power set when shes just gonna be using a sword and whip, not flying, running with super speed, jumping over buildings, and lifting islands.

I dont care aabout those little one off comic stories of her beating darkseid or superman, or beating flash in a foot race.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The game is gonna play like shadows of Mordor or god of war, not like a superman game, thats the point.

Its easy to express wonder womans power set when shes just gonna be using a sword and whip, not flying, running with super speed, jumping over buildings, and lifting islands.

I dont care aabout those little one off comic stories of her beating darkseid or superman, or beating flash in a foot race.
You don’t care about the truth? You don’t say :ohhh: