Women's World Title Match Rhea Ripley vs Natalya: WWE Monday Night Raw July 3, 2023 USA 8/7c Brock Lesnar Is Back!!!

Natalya vs Rhea Ripley Is For The Women's World Title, Which Superstar Will Win?

• Natalya

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Hope we get a shoot MMA style match between these two before she retires for good.
Yeah it's possible, but once it happens someone has to be next up to fill that role of legit fighters turned wrestlers...Sonya seems she been going in circles, Ronda and Shayna ain't gone be there forever

Since The Creed Brothers are leaving WWE Developmental,(not because they're getting drafted, but in a loser leaves Developmental match)

Ivy Nile May be that next unattractive chick who's a legit shooter that gets called up...

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Imagine logging out then logging in, just to dap other people post, just cause you still holding a grudge...talk about a Lil bytch made petty female lmao

You need this I don't. So Continue to come in my shyt, yuck yuck and thumbs up post like the submissive sissy you are bytch

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yoooo I never seen this dudes NXT work but this entrance is cold as fukk. shyt original as hell I ain’t never seen an entrance like this.
Lowkey he was doing much better in NXT than what he's doing now. He was basically a more charismatic Cesaro and was gaining steam, then they reformed Imperium which isn't exactly doing anything except stand in Gunther's shadow at the moment.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Dom should go over via fukkery

they just jobbing him out to everyone not named xavier woods or tozawa:francis:

then again entire judgment day jobbers except rhea , think they gave damian the briefcase as a reward for the whole squad taking so many Ls (bad bunny,seth,edge,rey,cody):francis:

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So I was there...

The boos for Dom are legit... it was heavy in there

The most over theme right now is Seth's... they were singing it before he came out and on the way out of the arena.

Crowd was super dead for the tag turmoil match. Absolute piss break status.

That opening segment, everybody went crazy.

Seth, Cody and Rhea were the most cheered. There were loud Rhea chants all thru her match.