Women's World Title Match Rhea Ripley vs Natalya: WWE Monday Night Raw July 3, 2023 USA 8/7c Brock Lesnar Is Back!!!

Natalya vs Rhea Ripley Is For The Women's World Title, Which Superstar Will Win?

• Natalya

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Gunther gonna whoop Drews ass. But Ludwig and Vinci on they stay getting beat like Escobars homies

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Secret Coli confession:
I'm a grown man, and I still eat Kraft mac & cheese sometimes.
Don't judge me.
I hope you talking about Easy Mac. If not....

judging-disgusted.gif

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
That Shayna promo was rough, mostly just cause she has the voice of a 15 year old teen talking in front of class for the first time instead of a seasoned 40 (?) year old legit fighter. She stated a lot of facts though and it’s very easy to get behind her despite Ronda supposedly being the face.

Trips

Superstar
Daps
Secret Coli confession:
I prefer macaroni & cheese straight from the pot rather than baked :manny:tastes better to me
Don't judge me :damn:
I don't share this opinion. But man I feel like all the women in your family gonna ban you from all the Sunday dinners and major holidays. If they hear this.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
I don't share this opinion. But man I feel like all the women in your family gonna ban you from all the Sunday dinners and major holidays. If they hear this.
:mjlol:They already don't like me for my PAWGing and PAAGing and PALGing and etc.... this relevation would be the least of their worries

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
That Shayna promo was rough, mostly just cause she has the voice of a 15 year old teen talking in front of class for the first time instead of a seasoned 40 (?) year old legit fighter. She stated a lot of facts though and it’s very easy to get behind her despite Ronda supposedly being the face.
Pretty sure Shayna the babyface here