Women's World Title Match Rhea Ripley vs Natalya: WWE Monday Night Raw July 3, 2023 USA 8/7c Brock Lesnar Is Back!!!

Natalya vs Rhea Ripley Is For The Women's World Title, Which Superstar Will Win?

• Natalya

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
A Nikki vs Candice (or) Liv feud leading to an Extreme Rules match would be fire but WWE is too p*ssy to explore Women’s Hardcore wrestling.
I don't know if it's being p*ssy, or if the market just isn't there. People aren't exactly lining up to buy IWA Mid South tickets.
If it made fiancial sense, Nick Khan would probably authorize it.

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DNlUIOo.jpg

P82FLsc.jpg

QaqUSUM.jpg

YX2Ysy0.jpg

loMY1rk.jpg

tGLJ0f8.jpg

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I was just talking yesterday about how I like athletes like Bianca and Kacy who incorporate their other styles of athleticism into their ring work
I think that's why WWE's strategy of getting the best athletes and develop them in the PC is going to work. From development, we're seeing it's working well when you look at talent like Bianca, Kacy, Sol Ruca, Tiffany Stratton, and I am sure they have others they're developing.

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I don't know if it's being p*ssy, or if the market just isn't there. People aren't exactly lining up to buy IWA Mid South tickets.
If it made fiancial sense, Nick Khan would probably authorize it.

Nah I mean I’m not saying it should be the norm, and it shouldn’t be some Mickie Knuckles type shyt but like a one off that shows that the women can get down and dirty too.