Women! Why do you like flowers so much?

Nighthawk

All Star
Daps
Why would anyone want a cactus? :patrice: one of those japanese miniature trees'll be nice. But cactuses are sharp and funny looking. Wtf

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
Personally, and I speak for most men..that we could really give a damn about flowers..plants are way cooler..plus they live longer than a bouquet of flowers..especially cacti..instead of giving you flowers..why can't I just give you a cactus..? You're always telling us how pretty that rose looks and for us to smell it..no it doesn't look pretty at all..and I don't want to smell it..
i would prefer a plant instead of some flowers

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
idk.. i dont really like flowers, but i dont mind them..

>>>>>

ffbc_0008.jpg
these be wild expensive. i ran thru 300 fukkin with em valentines day

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
If you don't like flowers you have no soul.
Flowers are a reminder of nature's natural beauty.
It's nice to see something so beautiful that hasn't been surgically altered, injected or infected every now & then :ahh:

Rusty Kuntz

It be ya own peoples, huh?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself. fukk 12(1)!
Flowers are pretty to look at, and they are nice compliments to a landscaped yard.

I even appreciate the sentiment behind sending a bouquet, but I think it's a waste of money to actually buy them for any other reason than planting. Maybe I'm just a weirdo, though.

Outkast was telling the truth... roses really do smell like booboo.

Last edited:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Personally, and I speak for most men..that we could really give a damn about flowers..plants are way cooler..plus they live longer than a bouquet of flowers..especially cacti..instead of giving you flowers..why can't I just give you a cactus..? You're always telling us how pretty that rose looks and for us to smell it..no it doesn't look pretty at all..and I don't want to smell it..

last time I bought my wife flowers, I ordered her a small rose bush instead to be delivered. and that is still alive a year later. plus, in my back yard, we have a big purple rose bush and a yellow rose bush. we can get free flowers off those all day. so I can't even order some shyt that looks better than what we got for free.

the only reason broads like it is so they can brag to they co-workers how much they man loves them. I'm convinced.

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk that, if i'm spending money on a girl its gonna be doin something that we both enjoy and get something out of. I wouldn't buy flowers just to impress somebody, cuz if i cared that much i'd think of something more special than that.

And you should already know the answer to this question :usure:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
fukk that, if i'm spending money on a girl its gonna be doin something that we both enjoy and get something out of. I wouldn't buy flowers just to impress somebody, cuz if i cared that much i'd think of something more special than that.

And you should already know the answer to this question :usure:

I'm tellin u, most of the prestige of a woman getting flowers has to do with her showing off to her co-workers who didn't get squat on valentines day. just a women's pissing contest so to speak.