Women! Why do you like flowers so much?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Personally, and I speak for most men..that we could really give a damn about flowers..plants are way cooler..plus they live longer than a bouquet of flowers..especially cacti..instead of giving you flowers..why can't I just give you a cactus..? You're always telling us how pretty that rose looks and for us to smell it..no it doesn't look pretty at all..and I don't want to smell it..

ADK

Cleaner, I got this.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
As a kid I would go around smelling various flowers and what I got out of it is that they don't smell like shyt. :upsetfavre:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
because its associated with romance. did you really need to make a thread?

I make threads on whatever I'm thinking about at that moment..sometimes I think so deep if someone was to go inside my brain at that moment, thier bones would shatter and break to pieces from the force of the gravity..this isn't one of those times tho..sorry

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because it shows that you were thinking about her. Is it really that hard to understand? If a chick you were feeling sent you a box of Popeyes with a note sayin, "I was just thinkin about you. I hope you enjoy this. Luv u :wink:." would you not understand the gesture?

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
idk.. i dont really like flowers, but i dont mind them..

>>>>>

ffbc_0008.jpg

• Dap
Reactions: I'z