Women who wear hairhats > Women who are natural

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
So you don't need weave to get the braids you have? :camby: shut up
You're just trying to take offense. I actually know black women who do hair and do the type of hair you're wearing. You're a weave wearer. Get over it. Accept it. Embrace the darkside baby :ahh: you're on our team now

I'm a part-time weave wearer.

What exactly do you think my hair looks like when I take my braids (weave) off ? The only reason I'm wearing those is because I'm trying to grow my hair. When my hair would be long enough to have a Angela Davis -like afro, I would just walk around with my afro all week long.
Afros are amazing. It's like a crown or a lion. I love lions.
:blessed:

Plus with and without my braids, I get attention from White men (Old Disgusting Rusty Fetishist ones. Happens too often.) .. (Or cute ones with amazing smiles. It only happened once though.) So the ones saying that White men love our hair, it could be true like it could not. They just don't see that type of hair that often. Plus, I hate it when they try to touch my hair, like seriously fukk off, you can't pet my head like I'm your stupid dog with who you engage in bestiality.
:scust:

you are 16. us? aint no one looking your way :rudy:

Oh, sorry I thought this thread was about Black women .. I guess I got my race wrong .. My whole life was a lie.
:mjcry:

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
So you don't need weave to get the braids you have? :camby: shut up
You're just trying to take offense. I actually know black women who do hair and do the type of hair you're wearing. You're a weave wearer. Get over it. Accept it. Embrace the darkside baby :ahh: you're on our team now
Errr braiding hair isn't considered getting a weave, but thanks for answering my question. I'm getting braids soon and I can rest assured now that I'm not a bedwench:blessed:

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
Errr braiding hair isn't considered getting a weave, but thanks for answering my question. I'm getting braids soon and I can rest assured now that I'm not a bedwench:blessed:
It doesn't have to be considered getting a weave but you ARE getting one. So who gives a shyt about what it's considered? Yall silly as hell with these gymnastics :heh:

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
you are a little girl repeating what damaged bitter BW say on here :scust:

How am I bitter for liking my natural hair, exactly ? Please teach me, sir. I'm a dumb little non-American Black girl who doesn't know much.
:lupe:
But you know what I'm probably a bedwench. Some Asian men are soooo attractive.
Please put me back on the Black lane.

blackestofpanthers

God forgives, you are forgiven.
Daps
Reppin
Bay area
How am I bitter for liking my natural hair, exactly ? Please teach me, sir. I'm a dumb little girl who doesn't know much.
:lupe:
Like your natural hair but have and display pics where you don't have a natural hair style brehettes :heh:

bytch is pissing me off. Like do i have to post a pic of my hair to show her what natural hair is like? I have long locs and i didn't need any fukking weave so get the fukk out of here

lKarukera

Banned
Daps
go perm your hair:camby:

Fukk no. Get outta here with that bullshyt. You go perm your hair.

Listening to some werid African American guy telling me what to do with my hair. African men love my hair, in it's natural state. Fukk off.
:camby:

Like your natural hair but have and display pics where you don't have a natural hair style brehettes :heh:

bytch is pissing me off. Like do i have to post a pic of my hair to show her what natural hair is like? I have long locs and i didn't need any fukking weave so get the fukk out of here

You're the one pissing me off. I know what natural hair is like. You have long locks, my hair aren't long and beautiful like yours, I'm sorry. Not everyone can maintain good and health hair like yours. My hair doesn't grow at the same rate as yours I'm sorry.
:wtb:

You guys are just looking for something to complain aren't you ?

Last edited:

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
It doesn't have to be considered getting a weave but you ARE getting one. So who gives a shyt about what it's considered? Yall silly as hell with these gymnastics :heh:
Obviously i do since i asked, and you are silly as hell for judging women by their hair. Im not gonna lie and act like i dont see the correlation but you cant put us all in that boat.
Anyway i dont know why i care cause i wear weaves, i wear braids:birdman: and ive had a perm, cut it off went natural, grew it out permed it again on 3 separate occasions. Im natural now and i love my hair the way it is, my man who is a black American male loves it that way too. But yall gon head and act like yall know it alls. :leon:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
11406419_10153278671976210_5149946686355450787_n.jpg

I hate posts like this :mjlol:

Nicki dates Black Men though :sas2: