Women Who are Half-Black/Half-Korean

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
the one country in asia i really want to visit

my cousin went over there and said it was great and he ate well

Korea is one of the most intriguing places I've ever been...it's beautiful and the food is good, but I didn't get enough vegetables while I was there.

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
Alot of people dont know that there are black people that have been in the Phillipines longer then what we know today as Filipinos.

orang_asli3.jpg

I'm sure if we look close enough, I'm sure we can find isolated groups of indigenous groups of Africans everywhere or at least evidence that the were there at some point.

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
They tend to age well, Japanese people and Korean people. They take care of their skin.

Chinese people live in terrible conditions with pollution and all that. This might need further research. :banderas:

I know white people tend to look older because they don't use any lotion, black people just slather cocoa butter lotion all over their skin and come out looking glistening, and youthful and shyt.

White people age like shyt because they have no melanin to protect their skin from the sun.

Daps
You guys just take the best looking pictures that you can find of x nationality/mix then simp around

Every race/nationality is hit or miss

Blasians aren't special

sakano

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You guys just take the best looking pictures that you can find of x nationality/mix then simp around

Every race/nationality is hit or miss

Blasians aren't special

As previously mentioned, I do notice that people who are half-Korean/half-black tend to look different from other blasian mixes.

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
gotdamn you people are weird

obsessing over various races like sick savants