Women wearing SCRUBS appreciation thread

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Idk man. Y’all really trusting these prissy looking hoes to save your life if you laid up somewhere?:francis:

There’s this fine ass doctor’s assistant at my primary care though. Latina, phat ol butt, hourglass figure:ohlawd: She icy as fukk though, that iceberg on her finger be blinding a nikka so I just leave the situation alone :mjcry:

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
I was in the hospital last year, I made a post about the nurses :whew:

That lineup they had on me was IG worthy:banderas: Stacked to unfairness levels Golden State :wow:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
CNAs,Medical Assistants,LPN,Medical Billing are filled with single mother baddies. Especially here in NYC. I see them all time in Downtown Brooklyn.:ohlawd: I won't wife them just smash them.
Idk what position or title she has but the damn desk attendant (the one that checks you in for your appointment) at my doctor got a damn tongue ring. I'm like they let you work with that checking in patients all day :patrice:

Then the one that took my blood was short and had a phat ole ass. A real squeaky and annoying voice though.

Last edited:

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Idk what position or title she has but the damn desk attendant (the one that checks you in for your appointment) at my doctor got a damn tongue ring. I'm like they let you work with that checking in patients all day :patrice:

Then the one that took my blood was short and had a phat ole ass. A real squeaky and annoying voice though.
Healthcare is full of hoes breh. I know male nurses and black doctors just running through these hoes.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Damn she is bad. She has 3 kid

but I don't blame the nikka (or nikkas :sadcam::damn:) for nutting inside her.

YES U CAN BLAME THEM :ufdup:

cause most of these SCRUB WEARING BROADS got KNOCKED UP before they entered the medical field

so these dudes was paying CHILD SUPPORT to a woman whom had yet to find her career ..

major L

they were out there thotting it during high school and shyt got pregnant by some bum azz dudes and decided

SHYT I GOTTA DO SOMETHING TO SUPPORT ME AND MY CHILD...THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE GOT A PROGRAM WHERE I CAN GET CERTIFIED
:manny:

every scrub wearing broad i fukked was already a single mama......

one i got very lucky with....

she was fine as fukk..she had those dookie braids like Patra and that girl in snoop doggie dog video....i pulled up on her in my 98 olds sitting on trues and vogues outside the skating ring

BUT she was 3 months pregnant.......she had just entered an internship with a local community college which had her at the hospital

i use to love when she use to hit me up after i got off work on the phone talking about...

"you gonna cum feed my baby?" :usure:

and i sho did.............:mjgrin:

that pregnant puzzy feel was amazing

pedobear-meme-generator-no-condom-perfect-b82c50.png

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
YES U CAN BLAME THEM :ufdup:

cause most of these SCRUB WEARING BROADS got KNOCKED UP before they entered the medical field

so these dudes was paying CHILD SUPPORT to a woman whom had yet to find her career ..

major L

they were out there thotting it during high school and shyt got pregnant by some bum azz dudes and decided

SHYT I GOTTA DO SOMETHING TO SUPPORT ME AND MY CHILD...THE COMMUNITY COLLEGE GOT A PROGRAM WHERE I CAN GET CERTIFIED
:manny:

every scrub wearing broad i fukked was already a single mama......

one i got very lucky with....

she was fine as fukk..she had those dookie braids like Patra and that girl in snoop doggie dog video....i pulled up on her in my 98 olds sitting on trues and vogues outside the skating ring

BUT she was 3 months pregnant.......she had just entered an internship with a local community college which had her at the hospital

i use to love when she use to hit me up after i got off work on the phone talking about...

"you gonna cum feed my baby?" :usure:

and i sho did.............:mjgrin:

that pregnant puzzy feel was amazing

pedobear-meme-generator-no-condom-perfect-b82c50.png
True true you right. I be seeing these fine ass nurses and medical assistants who are single mothers. And it makes you think damn I know why the nikka didn't pullout. :takedat: But I get put back to reality that there is plenty of fine professional sistas who don't have kids out here

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh: