Women walking barefoot after the club

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
word i don't even like flip flops on a hoe. how you go to the club looking sexy as fukk and then have no problem getting all that nasty dirt, horse shyt, piss, etc. all over your feet? :what:

do they expect a nikka to let them in their bed looking like fred flintstone?

This is the damn truth. They tell me it's "comfortable" when I ask why they wear flip-flops so much :comeon:.

Is it that hard to carry some flats in those huge ass totes that women like to carry around?

Petty Crocker

Looking GREAT in my 30s
Daps
That's why I try to valet or get their early enough to find a good parking spot...its hard when you standing in one spot continuously for 20 minutes then have to walk to your car...legs and toes start tingling and ish...if I have to walk and I'm parked far, its gonna take me forever because I'm trying look cute while walking through the pain...I refuse to take them shoes off.:birdman:

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If You Think This Is A "White Girl" Thing You Must Be Around Nothing But White Girls lol

Ive Seen Woman Of ALL Color Doing This, Including Black Females On The Nastiest Of Streets, New York

White Girls Are Prolly Just More Likey To Do That shyt In Every Day Life :laugh:

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
That's why I try to valet or get their early enough to find a good parking spot...its hard when you standing in one spot continuously for 20 minutes then have to walk to your car...legs and toes start tingling and ish...if I have to walk and I'm parked far, its gonna take me forever because I'm trying look cute while walking through the pain...I refuse to take them shoes off.:birdman:

you sound like my type of chick. :mjpls:

Daps
White women. Nasty.

day5aths07_gallery__470x361.jpg

:upsetfavre: