Women reasons for cheating make more sense than

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Men reasons for cheating :ld:

We cheat for payback, and yall not treating us right :to:

Yall cheat just to try new p*ssy and the thrill of hurting ur gf/wife by fukkin a thot! :pacspit:

Serious question, how old are you? :leostare:

Daps
There's really no reason to cheat in any circumstance. If it gets to that point then you need to get out of the situation.

Also, I didn't read the thread or the original post.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
i'm just being honest :manny:

why does it have to be some PSYCOLOGICAL EMOTIONAL justification for A BYATCH WHO IS PROMISCIOUS???

I AIN'T BUYING THAT SHYT :comeon:

HOES LIKE DIKK.....AND THEY LIKE VARIETY TOO...

and they LOVE IT ON A CONSISTENT BASIS TOO...

i met a byatch last week who was telling me she was gonna be real with me that SHE PLANS ON FUKKING the first time we hook up....because her MAN IS LOCKED UP FOR A LONG TIME...

i asked the byatch...HOW LONG??

she said 8 months.................

:russ:

i thought the BYATCH would say something like 8 years at least :why:

but to her...that was TOO LONG for her to go without DIKK

And i understand :youngsabo:

cause that HOLDING OUT FOR SEX FOR SIX MONTH SHYT is the biggest SCAM yall tell dudes.....

STOP TRYING TO BE SOMETHING YOU AIN'T......

BYATCH U AIN'T A GODDESS... A PRINCESS...A DIVA...OR SOME FUKKING DEITY..

YOU ARE HUMAN..AND HUMANS FUKK!!!!!!!!!

the mechanic

Greasy philosophy
Daps
Men reasons for cheating :ld:

:comeon: Yall are just better liars

for example
payback, and yall not treating us right
Is meaningless in most cases because when you get bored you will nitpick and find any reason at all to complain and start shyt..a guy could be messing up the living room and leaving the toilet seat up since day one but you only start noticing those things when youre tired of him and have started taking offers from some thirsty nikkas waiting on the bench

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except that "not treating you right" is just a catch-all explanation that could be interpreted however.

Work a lot? "He didn't show me enough attention so I found a man who did"

Work less to spend time at home? "I found a better provider with more ambition"

Then there's always "I wanted more romance and excitement" aka I just wanted to try new dikk

Its the same shyt :yeshrug:

Right. It's just their way of dodging judgement and responsibility.

The reason dudes cheat: it's yall fault
reason women cheat: it's yall fault too

Chick logic thread. 1 star whenever I feel like it:salute:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
STOP LYING HOE...

YALL GET HORNY TOO...AND GET TIRED OF FUKKING THE SAME PERSON AS WELL

YALL BYATCHES ALWAYS TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE BULLSHYT YALL DO....

just like the MARRIED WOMAN i banged last month who said...SHE DIDN'T FEEL SHE WAS DOING ANYTHING WRONG NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSIDERED INFIDELITY BECAUSE I WAS HER EX BEFORE SHE GOT MARRIED...

SO IN HER MIND SHE WAS JUST REKINDLING A LOST LOVE DURING A TIME OF VULNERABILITY AND DEPRESSION..

:comeon:

YALL HOES WANNA FUKK JUST AS MUCH AS US, AND MANY OF YALL DO ...JUST ON THE "SNEAK TIP" because you can't STAND THE NEGATIVE "DOUBLE STANDARD" of being labeled a HOE , SLUTBUCKET AND SKEET CANNON...

so you know what...YOU OUGHTA JUST BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF AND DO YOU AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK................... :manny:

"girl take pride in what you WANNA do, even if that means a NEW MAN every night UP INSIDE OF YOU" - weeknd :shaq:

bytches really aint shyt:dwillhuh:

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
Is meaningless in most cases because when you get bored you will nitpick and find any reason at all to complain and start shyt..a guy could be messing up the living room and leaving the toilet seat up since day one but you only start noticing those things when youre tired of him and have started taking offers from some thirsty nikkas waiting on the bench

:tu: \thread

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
I would chime in with my thoughts on this but SKJ handled it pretty well even though it seemed like he was yelling at me the whole time.

A lot of other nice replies as well.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
my bad bruh

i was just ranting cause i was on the phone with a byatch who like most byatches has a natural talent of LYING TO MOFOS..when in reality SHE LIES TO HERSELF....

so i came across this thread...I WENT THE FUKK OFF.... :violent:

also i was on my second shot of white lightning :drunk:

so a nicca was just bent...:laugh:

my apologies though........

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Just remember loyalty and honesty are male traits.

Women will cheat for any reason it's just that they will try and justify it, and blame the man.

sent from royalty via tapatalk

HabitualLineSteppa

....Fuh Q.
Daps
Men cheat because we want to.
Women cheat because they want to.

All else is excuses and delusional filler.

"She don't suck me off errnight...lemme not THINK about the implications and potential negative impacts of these forthcoming sexual transgressions and hit up Simone cause its a mindless fukk, nut, and I'm up session".

"He never listens to me when I pour my heart out to him! He's so demanding, he always threatens to leave me, he talks shyt about my friends...lemme hang out with Chris cause he doesn't ridicule me, he cooks well, and his conversation stimulates my mind while making my p*ssy throb".

It's all about choices in the end. To give a fukk or go get a fukk...That is the question that is consistently answered with said bullshyt responses.

:manny: