Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Men reasons for cheating :ld:

We cheat for payback, and yall not treating us right :to:

Yall cheat just to try new p*ssy and the thrill of hurting ur gf/wife by fukkin a thot! :pacspit:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I always end up sharing that girl but I don't even give a fukk anymore. As long as she still looks good I can give her a pass. I'd rather have an unfaithful girl than no girl at all. I mean... damn. lol

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Except that "not treating you right" is just a catch-all explanation that could be interpreted however.

Work a lot? "He didn't show me enough attention so I found a man who did"

Work less to spend time at home? "I found a better provider with more ambition"

Then there's always "I wanted more romance and excitement" aka I just wanted to try new dikk

Its the same shyt :yeshrug:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
STOP LYING HOE...

YALL GET HORNY TOO...AND GET TIRED OF FUKKING THE SAME PERSON AS WELL

YALL BYATCHES ALWAYS TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE BULLSHYT YALL DO....

just like the MARRIED WOMAN i banged last month who said...SHE DIDN'T FEEL SHE WAS DOING ANYTHING WRONG NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSIDERED INFIDELITY BECAUSE I WAS HER EX BEFORE SHE GOT MARRIED...

SO IN HER MIND SHE WAS JUST REKINDLING A LOST LOVE DURING A TIME OF VULNERABILITY AND DEPRESSION..

:comeon:

YALL HOES WANNA FUKK JUST AS MUCH AS US, AND MANY OF YALL DO ...JUST ON THE "SNEAK TIP" because you can't STAND THE NEGATIVE "DOUBLE STANDARD" of being labeled a HOE , SLUTBUCKET AND SKEET CANNON...

so you know what...YOU OUGHTA JUST BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF AND DO YOU AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK................... :manny:

"girl take pride in what you WANNA do, even if that means a NEW MAN every night UP INSIDE OF YOU" - weeknd :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
me
I always end up sharing that girl but I don't even give a fukk anymore. As long as she still looks good I can give her a pass. I'd rather have an unfaithful girl than no girl at all. I mean... damn. lol

:yestare:

if you ever decide to share that just remember who had first dibs :shaq:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men reasons for cheating :ld:

We cheat for payback, and yall not treating us right :to:

Yall cheat just to try new p*ssy and the thrill of hurting ur gf/wife by fukkin a thot! :pacspit:

no we cheat because biology/evolution has programmed us to wanna fukk new p*ssy

you bytches are the ones that cheat for emotional reasons

we can't control our urges and don't mean to hurt.....ya'll bytches do it to hurt

:pacspit: ya'll

Daps
Reppin
me
STOP LYING HOE...

YALL GET HORNY TOO...AND GET TIRED OF FUKKING THE SAME PERSON AS WELL

YALL BYATCHES ALWAYS TRYING TO JUSTIFY THE BULLSHYT YALL DO....

just like the MARRIED WOMAN i banged last month who said...SHE DIDN'T FEEL SHE WAS DOING ANYTHING WRONG NOR SHOULD IT BE CONSIDERED INFIDELITY BECAUSE I WAS HER EX BEFORE SHE GOT MARRIED...

SO IN HER MIND SHE WAS JUST REKINDLING A LOST LOVE DURING A TIME OF VULNERABILITY AND DEPRESSION..

:comeon:

YALL HOES WANNA FUKK JUST AS MUCH AS US, AND MANY OF YALL DO ...JUST ON THE "SNEAK TIP" because you can't STAND THE NEGATIVE "DOUBLE STANDARD" of being labeled a HOE , SLUTBUCKET AND SKEET CANNON...

so you know what...YOU OUGHTA JUST BE HONEST WITH YOURSELF AND DO YOU AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT WHAT OTHERS THINK................... :manny:

"girl take pride in what you WANNA do, even if that means a NEW MAN every night UP INSIDE OF YOU" - weeknd :shaq:

:ohhh: :lupe:

best_animated_images_car_jump_in.gif