Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
Word!? And there should be 1 thread about nikkas complaining bout women/men, 1 thread about clothes and winter gear, 1 thread about POF, 1 thread about Blk women, 1 thread about PAWGS....its been so many reincarnations of threads and threads copied from SOHH that are in themselves entertaining... if nikkas was riding with a thread because of its originality then let it ride out....WTF is you? p*ssy ass nikkas like Morethan1 got his cape on and dry snitching to shut shyt down because thread didn't agree with him, then come in here with his chest puffed out and hands on hips with apologies for the women like "I saved the day ladies !" and assuming position for kisses on the cheek for a job well done. :piss:

:yawn:

What are you talking about? take a chill pill. Breath in!:leostare: I didn't complain so IDGAF for real. I just agreed with him on that subject. I don't think I like the idea of some people making topics after topics on member pics. That's low key whack if you ask me.Why can't we all discuss on this one? Later if someone decides to make a spin topic, that's cool. :obama: But if that's what they wanna do, hey!:yeshrug: I can't stop them.... No need to get worked up over nothing! :hug:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
:mjpls: I know you got my pm.

Either get down or lay down Sims.

charlie_laydown.gif