Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Not if the ladies complained. Don't shoot the messenger.

There should be one Ladies pix thread and one men pix thread.

Word!? And there should be 1 thread about nikkas complaining bout women/men, 1 thread about clothes and winter gear, 1 thread about POF, 1 thread about Blk women, 1 thread about PAWGS....its been so many reincarnations of threads and threads copied from SOHH that are in themselves entertaining... if nikkas was riding with a thread because of its originality then let it ride out....WTF is you? p*ssy ass nikkas like Morethan1 got his cape on and dry snitching to shut shyt down because thread didn't agree with him, then come in here with his chest puffed out and hands on hips with apologies for the women like "I saved the day ladies !" and assuming position for kisses on the cheek for a job well done. :piss:

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Word!? And there should be 1 thread about nikkas complaining bout women/men, 1 thread about clothes and winter gear, 1 thread about POF, 1 thread about Blk women, 1 thread about PAWGS....its been so many reincarnations of threads and threads copied from SOHH that are in themselves entertaining... if nikkas was riding with a thread because of its originality then let it ride out....WTF is you? p*ssy ass nikkas like Morethan1 got his cape on and dry snitching to shut shyt down because thread didn't agree with him, then come in here with his chest puffed out and hands on hips with apologies for the women like "I saved the day ladies !" and assuming position for kisses on the cheek for a job well done. :piss:

Again,show me where i'm DRY Snitching nikka.

Daps
Not if the ladies complained. Don't shoot the messenger.

There should be one Ladies pix thread and one men pix thread.

:stopitslime:

theres plenty of off-shoot threads, on this forum.. most of which, alot of the same people complaining- have no problem entertaining in as well..

there was absolutely nothing wrong with that thread.. whatsoever.. no nudity.. most the comments, were funny.. and, if anything- it actually made it easier to just see all the photos, rather than go through all them pages..

sh!t is pitiful..

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Did you or did you not go tell on the poster or had something come out your mouth about a poster's thread to BK and em this morning? What was your role in getting that thread deleted?

I did but, again, how is that DRY SNITCHING?

Can you tell me the different between. Dry snitching and snitching please?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
You was the first person who came back to your thread thanking BK for shutting the thread down and apologizing to the women. There is the proof you snitched on yourself

I did come back to my own thread. That's correct. But again for the past hour you've been saying I dry snitched Which is not the case.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Morethan1....point is thread aint need to be deleted you ran and told so the thread could be deleted...came back to your thread with similar topic and came off like Superman

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
:dwillhuh:Ok even better, so you admit to blatantly snitching?

Yes,And that's the point I've been trying to get across to you for the last hour. I snitched I didnt dry snitched which you've been saying i did. I can accept that I snitched. Now,What's your point. The thread has been deleted due to the little power I have on The Coli. It doesnt make me feel special but it happen.. Now what?

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Morethan1....point is thread aint need to be deleted you ran and told so the thread could be deleted...came back to your thread with similar topic and came off like Superman

I dont use the Urban dictionary I work in the Corp world. Sorry :pachaha:

Yes,I came through like Superman,now what?

Daps
Yes,And that's the point I've been trying to get across to you for the last hour. I snitched I didnt dry snitched which you've been saying i did. I can accept that I snitched. Now,What's your point. The thread has been deleted due to the little power I have on The Coli. It doesnt make me feel special but it happen.. Now what?

:snoop: the fukk is goin on, on this board man..