Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

Malfoy

Sweet Thing.
Daps
What can I say? I'm turning to porridge in my old age. I'm tired of arguing and fighting...sick of it.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
deleted by request?:beli:

U nikkas turning into Rettas,Femme and Pooh's ugly ass now?:why:

thought u despised those diseased c.unts?

Im not even beefing with this bytch

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
any of the fellas i'm cool with on here who'd like to see a recent face pic of me .....just hit me up via pm. :manny:
only thing is ask is that you not share my pic with the masses on here. too many obessed haters(many of which reside in houston) and i've got a business to run drama free.

(don't even bother if you've EVER been a dikk to me in any shape or fashion.... :rudy: )

*Clears inbox*

:leon:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
deleted by request?:beli:

U nikkas turning into Rettas,Femme and Pooh's ugly ass now?:why:

thought u despised those diseased c*nts?

Im not even beefing with this bytch

:usure:

And hey, at least I left my name by the edit so you know it's real. :jawalrus:

Look breh, as a poster, I'm anti removal of any pics or personal info. It's all fair game in my mind. But as a mod I have to have some standards. If someone is talking shyt/trolling and being a general nuisance and they get exposed and they request I delete something, well, let's just say I'll be late checking my PMs that day :youngsabo:

But if someone just has their shyt posted and they aren't causing trouble and just wanna be low key/not have everyone :shaq: in their PM box, I'll delete it if so requested. I'd even delete AnotherGirl's pics and you know how I feel about her. :scusthov:

Can't let personal feelings get in the way of what's good for the collective. :manny:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Its all good Liggins i aint tripping..that trollop dont know who is who on here yet anyway

But yeah fukk Malfoy...Amistad aka Akon touched in NYC anyway:scusthov:

Tigra Bunni..i see your ashy ass lurking...what dat thang smell like?:youngsabo: