Another pic of yours truly...just got done doing my hair :smugdraper:

2dv911g.jpg

3323-laughing-asian.jpg

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
What drugs did your mom do when she was pregnant with you?

funny how an inferior such as yourself is asking me this question, it'd be more appropriate to ask yourself this

you stay tailgating me cause you're a homosexual, stop it b, we dont need your blatant homosexuality running rampant

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Another pic of yours truly...just got done doing my hair :smugdraper:

2dv911g.jpg

:beli:

take a pic with the coli written on a piece of paper.

This bytch is lying she just wants us to get use to seeing this fat ass bytch so whenever she really drops her real pics. nikka would be like :why: you aint post this in the first place you look good. How many pics of that fat girl you got? At least 20 right so you can spread this lie out for months maybe even years :leon:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:beli:

take a pic with the coli written on a piece of paper.

This bytch is lying she just wants us to get use to seeing this fat ass bytch so whenever she really drops her real pics. nikka would be like :why: you aint post this in the first place you look good. How many pics of that fat girl you got? At least 20 right so you can spread this lie out for months maybe even years :leon:

:snoop:

u know u deep in this coli shyt when u believe someone will steal pics of a fat chick. I'm fat, I may be ugly to most but I"m real :manny: