Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
i get my eyebrows tinted. i dont think ppl dapping the photo is their way of saying im attractive to them either, im pretty sure its more of just a thanks for posting the photo. also, im a c cup boo, how would you know what my chest looks like if its not even in the photo?

You're trying to be reasonable with a troll? :pachaha:

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
i get my eyebrows tinted. i dont think ppl dapping the photo is their way of saying im attractive to them either, im pretty sure its more of just a thanks for posting the photo. also, im a c cup boo, how would you know what my chest looks like if its not even in the photo?

send me a pic of your chest via pm

and jesus h christ, you're the troll, not i

Angel On The Rag

I'm bloody hungry!!
Daps
Reppin
Tampax Warehouse
I neg u bc u a fakkit white boy. And everytime I see u post Im going to neg you. :birdman:

nah, you're the cac, im half black and half white, but black genetics are older thus i am black

love all you pretending cacs on here, fukkin fakkits, no black people are obsessed with race like you homosexuals are

fantasizing about being somebody else, go put your fakkit tights on and play peter pan then

you wanting to neg me non stop shows that i've shattered your feelings permanently, feels good taking out a weakling :stylin:

my favorite color is red, so you're doing me a pleasure

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
:whoo:

294791_1465524675630_1285706446_n.jpg

Made my night :takedat: