Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:manny: They are ruthless. Post at your own risk. For the most part if you are cool you aren't bothered, but everyone is not nice. Someone might say something just to go against the grain and/or be #HOH lol. If you have thick skin go for it.

No one ever tried to go after you, though. Outside of a few simps, of course. :manny:

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
I don't post my pics and they have based on my avis and the one time I did post a pic.

yeah, some dudes tried to simp you, but they know that you are a nerd that don't cause drama, and most of them now leave you alone. Only a good attitude can make you get this far.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
yeah, some dudes tried to simp you, but they know that you are a nerd that don't cause drama, and most of them now leave you alone. Only a good attitude can make you get this far.

What? I was saying to people have went at me in a negative way. Didn't matter what my attitude was, some people will just do it just because on here. I am just being honest with her. I agreed with what was said for the most part.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
What? I was saying to people have went at me in a negative way. Didn't matter what my attitude was, some people will just do it just because on here. I am just being honest with her. I agreed with what was said for the most part.

Yeah and the dudes in here who did that eventually gave up because you more than an airhead broad. You actually a good poster that proven yourself, and I can't say that to many female posters who are out for their own selfish agenda.