#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Can you pay for my tuition though? :comeon:
You got a degree. If you want a masters, I will support you and I will only support you financially if we are married. You know you gonna have to start coming to church as well with me too baby. No if, and, or buts my love.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
You got a degree. If you want a masters, I will support you and I will only support you financially if we are married. You know you gonna have to start coming to church as well with me too baby. No if, and, or buts my love.

:patrice: It's not a masters though. And I don't believe in God, matter fact that church talk got you sounding like my mama and Ion think I like that.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:patrice: It's not a masters though. And I don't believe in God, matter fact that church talk got you sounding like my mama and Ion think I like that.
:damn: Elle, you still my homegirl and my coli ace boon c00n but if we can't see eye to eye on religion, we aren't gonna work. I got you tho. :hug:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
:heh: they can't :manny:
tumblr_mif3kfF7181rzaihro1_400.gif

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
It's not my fault Jesus don't like me breh, that nikkas been had something against me from the get.
Jesus loves you. Don't let Satan demons tell you otherwise baby. You must remember, God is not going to hurt you.

Romans 8:35-39: Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Jesus loves you. Don't let Satan demons tell you otherwise baby. You must remember, God is not going to hurt you.

Romans 8:35-39: Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or danger, or sword? As it is written, “For your sake we are being killed all the day long; we are regarded as sheep to be slaughtered.” No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us. For I am sure that neither death nor life, nor angels nor rulers, nor things present nor things to come, nor powers, nor height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus our Lord.

I think I might start hitting up your PM for some prayer requests though. :jawalrus: