Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL

:ohhh:

:whoa:

I'm not much of a looker, breh, I'm more of a poster... if this is about you guys suspecting me of being **** or whoever, some people here have heard my voice and can confirm I'm a girl with a brazilian accent. Plus I've posted verification pictures in another thread (only I didn't show my face).

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:ohhh:

:whoa:

I'm not much of a looker, breh, I'm more of a poster... if this is about you guys suspecting me of being **** or whoever, some people here have heard my voice and can confirm I'm a girl with a brazilian accent. Plus I've posted verification pictures in another thread (only I didn't show my face).

:patrice:so you sayin you ugly as fukk :heh:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:patrice:so you sayin you ugly as fukk :heh:
I know she slim but I think she might be ugly. She's 18. She's talkative and likes attention. How is she not posting her picture, I don't know. Maybe she's ugly. Let us decide, even if you are, you will likely get dikkridden as you are a female who is not deadly out of shape. You got ladies like @Phoenix_Knightly23 who aren't scared. @MekaCatt fine self and @yeahisaidit who will marry me soon and UNENO. :myman:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
:comeon: this is why more girls don't post their pics.
Come on BCAMH, you know if she's average, on this site she's an automatic dime to 65% of the posters on this site. You know we love anything with a vagina. Heck, it is the same way in real life.

no.

girls just wanna have funds
Daps
Reppin
BRASIL
I know she slim but I think she might be ugly. She's 18. She's talkative and likes attention. How is she not posting her picture, I don't know. Maybe she's ugly. Let us decide, even if you are, you will likely get dikkridden as you are a female who is not deadly out of shape.

Has it occurred to you that maybe I don't want that kind of attention? I'm not even saying I'm pretty enough to get it, I'm just saying that I don't want it.