Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

This thread is like blackpeoplemeet DOt COm

Anime? The 10 year old me would be excited. Satoshi Kon animes are all you need and like the OG Vampire Hunter D. Dead Leaves is some crazy shyt as well.

Also if you didn't like EVA as a nerd mech fan then idk :yeshrug:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
i'm finna download the whole ghost in the shell series off the strength of your cosign

where should i start at? i know the franchise been around for a while but is there any specific show i should start on?

Start at the first one..stand alone complex..it gets really good toward the last episodes..the second one sac 2nd gig I didn't like as much as stand alone complex..but it's still good..better than that paranoia agent shyt..it's a real crime thriller

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, you never seen GITS and you talking about anime? That's like talking about the bible and not knowing who Jesus is.

And don't watch the series first, watch the original movie.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Start at the first one..stand alone complex..it gets really good toward the last episodes..the second one sac 2nd gig I didn't like as much as stand alone complex..but it's still good..better than that paranoia agent shyt..it's a real crime thriller

paranoia agent was incredible tho, on some surreal meta shyt

i'ma start watchin this ghost in the shell shyt tonight tho

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang
Bruh, you never seen GITS and you talking about anime? That's like talking about the bible and not knowing who Jesus is.

And don't watch the series first, watch the original movie.

but do u got more chakra den me
rZXHgM

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
:dahell: I see this thread upped and not only are you lames going gaga over anime y'all got dudes posting pics in the women's thread? :dahell: we need a mod to ban some posters from this thread if y'all gonna fill it with wackiness :camby: