Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I got a warning....I don't think they ban you straight up. I only thought it'd be a problem if it wasn't in spoiler tags. I tagged the shyt and specifically said in bold letters "this is only for girls. do not click this if you're a man and it's NSFW" only to be bombarded with dudes screaming "AY YO YOU NASTY SON. YOU GAY FOR THAT WOW THIS nikka POSTING HIS dikk IN HERE BREH GO GET BK. BAN THIS nikka SON. WOW. BUT SON LOWKEY CAN YOU PM ME SOME MORE PICS LIKE THAT?"
So what your saying is you posted posted dikk picks, then other dudes was like "Yo, lowkey let me get some dookie hole shots too blvd :noah:"

I'm not even gonna go any further, because I can expose some thangs. But I'll let you live today. You get a pass today
Suspect, but I'll chill. Bout to watch a movie...

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
So what your saying is you posted posted dikk picks, then other dudes was like "Yo, lowkey let me get some dookie hole shots too blvd :noah:"

I'm not even gonna go any further, because I can expose some thangs. But I'll let you live today. You get a pass today
Suspect, but I'll chill. Bout to watch a movie...

Nah, I made up the down low dudes asking for pics part. The rest is true though.

Carter G. Hoodson

Tarik is my name ✊✊✊
Daps
Reppin
East Orange, NJ
@flusterose
tumblr_m22qkaAMJy1qk5ynno1_400.gif