Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
1003267_10151667203844286_523377403_n.jpg

Hi, how are you doing? My name is YouLoveMe. 22 Year old male that currently lives in Miami. I go to college and currently working on becoming an occupational therapist. I am single, have no kids, smoke once in a blue moon and a non alcohol drinker. Never been to jail or suspended from school. My mission in life is to become successful in all of the goals i strive to achieve (Including getting you to like me).

If you are interesting with my resume on acquiring the life long job of loving you, please contact, 1800-The-Coli-PM. That's 1800-The-Coli-PM.

I'll be waiting, sweetness.....

SYDNEY AMBROSE

In Gotham Stalking Bruce Wayne
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Hi, how are you doing? My name is YouLoveMe. 22 Year old male that currently lives in Miami. I go to college and currently working on becoming an occupational therapist. I am single, have no kids, smoke once in a blue moon and a non alcohol drinker. Never been to jail or suspended from school. My mission in life is to become successful in all of the goals i strive to achieve (Including getting you to like me).

If you are interesting with my resume on acquiring the life long job of loving you, please contact, 1800-The-Coli-PM. That's 1800-The-Coli-PM.

1800-the-coli-pm???? :ohhh:

:dead:

Bsmitty156

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
DO OR DIE

Too many numbers :manny:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
SMH @ the simping. Better asking some of these chicks nudes and to be real with them.