055c572ec71a4968e269aa2f9f94db36.png

1zd906p.jpg

:yeshrug:

That's really you ? Haha..dope

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
That's really you ? Haha..dope

nah, apparently i'm "****" or whatever that is.

but ya..someone else said how i talk dont fit how i look.. which is true. i think my voice is mad white girl sounding.. but my personality is the opposite..im not no becky. i never wear dresses, tho.. that was like a one time thing.. thats the only thing deceiving haha im casual

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

but ya..someone else said how i talk dont fit how i look.. which is true. i think my voice is mad white girl sounding.. but my personality is the opposite..im not no becky. i never wear dresses, tho.. that was like a one time thing.. thats the only thing deceiving haha im casual

I don't care if you are **** or not..I can talk to you until otherwise proven ..which is actual face to face meet ups..so whatever..it's like a blind date and flirting over the Internet is harmless...I'll just take yo word..

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps

Take a picture with you holding a paper that says "TheColi".

:leostare: