Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
@SumBlackguyz how was ya date with Bonita?

capturexif_zps5fc87ba0.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

Goddamn you just brought out the 17 year old poetic inner simp in me

"Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart."

-Khalil Gibran

Like a memory given birth from the deepest yearnings of the mind. A mental picture of wondrous desire that only a partisan of true loveliness could define. There is a power that exists deep within you that continues to intoxicate and attract. An intellect that reflects A memory of light while respect and reverence it refracts. Never dimming does this radiance for even within the eye of the world does it glow. A life such as yours is cherished by history's reminiscence for it is by your example that greatness exits right before us, and anyone who has the perception to know. By your touch there is warmth and by your laugh there is melody. By your speech there is philosophical pondering and by your advice an inner soliloquy . By your joy there is friendship and by your movement there is grace. There is the definition of romantic understanding simply by the radiance of your face. A style unmatched by your dress and a splendor by the shimmer of your hair. A catching of every man's heart when you walk past, so it is little wonder why I myself would stammer and stare. And make no mistake, inspiration is created by your very presence so let this writing come as no surprise or facade. For the amazement that comprises your entire being is most surely the personal handiwork of God. So remember that even though this is one of many proclamations of how fascinating a woman you are, there is one thing to take note. The one thing I find most beautiful about you is that you captivate both my mind as well as my heart and if they could but speak words this is what they would quote.

"A thing of beauty is a joy forever. It's loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness."

- John Keats

“Beauty is simply reality seen with the eyes of love”

- Rabindranath Tagore

I'm officially done with this thread now. I don't need my inner simp to come back like some Gollum/Smeagal shyt:cape: