Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
I actually went to the mall with my bestie, had hibachi from the new place in there, got the itis, and went home and went to bed. :mjpls:

wyd today?

fukk that nikka, I know some people who know some people that can clear it out for us to have a private seating at Stephanie's :youngsabo:

Im tryna take you to Emerald Point and see what that bathing suit game is like :blessed:
(if that place is still open :skip:)

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
fukk that nikka, I know some people who know some people that can clear it out for us to have a private seating at Stephanie's :youngsabo:

Im tryna take you to Emerald Point and see what that bathing suit game is like :blessed:
(if that place is still open :skip:)

Its closed during the winter of course, but it is still in business. Stephanies?:ld:
Thats the best you can do?:heh:

You must be in the Triad too:shaq:

AgentGrey

MeVsYou
Daps
Its closed during the winter of course, but it is still in business. Stephanies?:ld:
Thats the best you can do?:heh:

You must be in the Triad too:shaq:

Its a 2 way street now babygirl,
I'll show you good spots when you show me the good spots :ANYWORD:

But nah Im not anymore, used to live there for a while tho. I fall thru the Boro and the Queen City on occasion to see my fam, I miss em both :noah:

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got class today from 8:30 to 11. Then some undergrad research seminar. You are familiar with NCAT, no? Wyd today though :smugfavre:

Hell yea I am. The school is like 5 mins from my house. I have work until 530 :snoop: then im going home to chill, but thats about it.

Sandy_Cheeks

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Its a 2 way street now babygirl,
I'll show you good spots when you show me the good spots :ANYWORD:

But nah Im not anymore, used to live there for a while tho. I fall thru the Boro and the Queen City on occasion to see my fam, I miss em both :noah:

I will show you good spots alright :shaq:

Where are you now?:dwillhuh:

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
30iclcp.gif

@the levels of simpery these past few days

uh_gif.gif

Phoenix_Knightly23

Out of TLR and into the light :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Mine arn't thick at all either :wow:. I want to try some of those lash serums on the market to see if they work.

My lashes end up looking like this but less clumpy:yeshrug:
Spider-Lashes.jpg

I wanted to try some too but I heard that it makes your eyes/surround area dark?