lets compare zachary

maybe i link yours and let the-coli judge

rwibyx.gif

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
:heh: Look at this rat still following me around. bytch u still mad? :stopitslime:

Your thighs and ass? :russ: You're so cute Carrot top, bytch I'll put your whole body to shame. Talkin about thighs and ass, you only see my classy pics. I don't post pics of my boobs as an avi nor do I plan to either.

I'll let you win this body competition since I don't need to prove anything. :shaq:

:scusthov:Yo face tho... Who the fukk dropped a ton of bricks on you bytch? You look like a confused ass teenage boy who's torn being a girl and still keeping his dikk.

mLZMZ.jpg

carrottop_545.jpg

fukk outta here :huhldup:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
LOL @ClassyME

want a recent pic since youre jealous??

i dont have blakk circles around my eyes like you. =(

and my hair was strawberry blonde :win:

not orange :comeon:
those circles are fukking up your color vision.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
:heh: Look at this rat still following me around. bytch u still mad? :stopitslime:

Your thighs and ass? :russ: You're so cute Carrot top, bytch I'll put your whole body to shame. Talkin about thighs and ass, you only see my classy pics. I don't post pics of my boobs as an avi nor do I plan to either.

I'll let you win this body competition since I don't need to prove anything. :shaq:

:scusthov:Yo face tho... Who the fukk dropped a ton of bricks on you bytch? You look like a confused ass teenage boy who's torn being a girl and still keeping his dikk.

mLZMZ.jpg

carrottop_545.jpg

:pachaha:

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
yeah?? link me's ass and thighs.
lets compare zachary

You still sellin yo body??? Exactly what you did on that other thread too. Showing me your boobs on your avi to prove a point n shyt like I'm supposed to be proud that you breastfed 5. I can tell you ain't got no ass from the front.... Unless of course your booty is lop sided like your t*ts. :leostare:

bytch you look like a heroine addict, coke head, dikk head, EVERYTHING goes in your head...:russ:

You know I'm sexy bytch... admit it.:takedat:

Daps
Reppin
St louis

mLZMZ.jpg

carrottop_545.jpg

a0yqua.jpg

aRoMaN21

Daps
@ClassyME dont need to use shadow to get the smokey eye effect

DrunkenNovice

Superstar
Daps
and your shytting on me yesterday?????? LOL :heh:
bytch my t*ts dont need a padded push up like you and my ass is bigger, and so are my thighs.
stop being an ugly dumb bytch on the inside and talking shyt like a jealous herb because i have a prettier face than you.
theres a difference btwn TRUTH and HATE when you tried to diss me yesterday. :pachaha:
u were hating on me.
im telling the truth on you. :shaq:

@ClassyME dont need to use shadow to get the smokey eye effect

thesitch.gif

aRoMaN21

Daps
You still sellin yo body??? Exactly what you did on that other thread too. Showing me your boobs on your avi to prove a point n shyt like I'm supposed to be proud that you breastfed 5. I can tell you ain't got no ass from the front.... Unless of course your booty is lop sided like your t*ts. :leostare:

bytch you look like a heroine addict, coke head, dikk head, EVERYTHING goes in your head...:russ:

You know I'm sexy bytch... admit it.:takedat:

I cant fukk wit an ugly girl that has dark circles like my tires.

cmon bytch. stop hating.
u been since the get cuz u got sonned yesterday
bytch please.....you've edited your posts just as much so stop pump fakin.

Bottom line is aroman is better than you on all fronts. She looks better than you, and posts better than you.

fukk you talmbout hard on hoes claimin somebody...I do this just to shyt on fools like you. fukk a cosign.

But while we talkin about "crews" lets speak about how you aint shyt but a TBM cheerleader. You post nothing of substance on this forum.

#hardonhoes

and u reply with a :wrist: cuz youre a shook raccon eyed bytch :pachaha:

how much money you make yesterday?
i dont whore. I like my life :win:

and i only ever smoked weed. :win: