Women of The Coli.. Where them pictures at Vol 2

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
:deadrose: Lmao! I guess I got a twin!! :heh: Atleast she holding it down!!! :scheme:

i saw that you dapped that post and i thought, :bow: oh shyt it is her:ohlawd:

then i saw this :why: and was sadly disapointed
got damm Kareema was a down ass broad

helped a nikka cheat in college to pass advanced spanish and she swallowed:ohlawd:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
Just a little more on me. Here's my first ever music video! Check me out! Lobo The Big Bad Wolf! Best female rapper alive!! :violent: SCREENER BEST FEMALE RAPPER ALIVE (Exclusive Lobo Big Bad Wolf 1st Vid) Kars, Kash, Kill - YouTube

And as a thank you for viewing that! I've added one of my lil' twerk clips! :popcorn: Only a 30sec. one. This one has about 13,000 views so far! yeaaaaaa! :datazz: fukk wit me! & Thanx for watching!

Ms.Marsha Mellow - "Twerk Or Die" Audition - YouTube

:eat:

You sound manly as fukk in your raps but nice twerkin though :leon:

i saw that you dapped that post and i thought, :bow: oh shyt it is her:ohlawd:

then i saw this :why: and was sadly disapointed
got damm Kareema was a down ass broad

helped a nikka cheat in college to pass advanced spanish and she swallowed:ohlawd:

:lawd:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a little more on me. Here's my first ever music video! Check me out! Lobo The Big Bad Wolf! Best female rapper alive!! :violent: SCREENER BEST FEMALE RAPPER ALIVE (Exclusive Lobo Big Bad Wolf 1st Vid) Kars, Kash, Kill - YouTube

And as a thank you for viewing that! I've added one of my lil' twerk clips! :popcorn: Only a 30sec. one. This one has about 13,000 views so far! yeaaaaaa! :datazz: fukk wit me! & Thanx for watching!

Ms.Marsha Mellow - "Twerk Or Die" Audition - YouTube

:eat:

okkkk.....ima need you to come down to south florida....and we gotta have a talk :smugdraper:

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Yo....Innocent Devil is my type forreal forreal. Those glasses and those lips and that complexion thouuuugh :noah:

Also ClassyMe, Wallie, SecretLover, ChocolateCake, SheBad, Tiga_Bunni,ThouShallHustle's body(how u not gonna sure ur face?) and mad others >>>>>>>>