Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I don't even wanna think about what goes on in JBO...:hamster:
its a magical wonderland of filth and fukkery that 1000 holy water baths wont cleanse you from the shyt that goes on in there.
most traumatizing shyt i saw in there was one chick eat cereal and milk out of another chicks ass.

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
its a magical wonderland of filth and fukkery that 1000 holy water baths wont cleanse you from the shyt that goes on in there.
most traumatizing shyt i saw in there was a dude eat cereal and milk out of a chicks ass.
LAWDY!!!

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Thought we was savages, huh? :mjcry:

You supposed to see the best in us :francis:
I do see the best in most of you guys... some of ya'll are beyond saving.

I get kinda tired of having an alert and it's some dude in here begging for pictures of a woman that they may or may not meet in person.

It's ok if she is a willing to post a picture, but if she has politely decline leave it at that. Don't keep begging and @tting the person.

It makes you guys look desperate... :francis:. I think this thread could have been more epic than the other threads... but people being creepers ruined it .

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I do see the best in most of you guys... some of ya'll are beyond saving.

I get kinda tired of having an alert and it's some dude in here begging for pictures of a woman that they may or may not meet in person.

It's ok if she is a willing to post a picture, but if she has politely decline leave it at that. Don't keep begging and @tting the person.

It makes you guys look desperate... :francis:. I think this thread could have been more epic than the other threads... but people being creepers ruined it .
examples?:leostare: