Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Some of you all are fine af. I may have to start being nicer around here :patrice:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

Foxy Brown

Andrea Y. Small Gardner
Daps
Reppin
Jordan, Jasmine, Jolie, Julius
Pls don't be fukking @ me asking how the fukk I look. Pls don't. This is a fukking message board. I ain't concern with how the fukk you look. I'm not in the men's thread @ you or in your inbox asking for pics. So pls don't @ me. I don't understand mf'ers who @ bytches on message boards asking for pics when there is women on the corner of every street.

Sorry, for the profanity

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Pls don't be fukking @ me asking how the fukk I look. Pls don't. This is a fukking message board. I ain't concern with how the fukk you look. I'm not in the men's thread @ you or in your inbox asking for pics. So pls don't @ me. I don't understand mf'ers who @ bytches on message boards asking for pics when there is women on the corner of every street.

Sorry, for the profanity
Who's that in your Avi? I keep seeing pics of her...

Aceofspades404

Superstar
Daps

Sorry, for the profanity
:whoo:

No Username

Not a well-known member
Daps

Sorry, for the profanity

@brokenhearts