Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Lol, same with me! I don't know exactly how many I have either. Chest piece, leg pieces, sleeves.

Calf hurts like heck, great work though. Very pretty.

Chest piece :sadbron: sleeve :obama: I got my whole left side done from my lower back to my cheek down to the hips until it wraps to the front of my thigh. Nothing below the knees. The ride side (the picture you could see from the post you quoted me from) only has that elephant I just got, the sea shells and, you can't see it in the pic, but I have a koi fish on my right hip. I made it all look like on big piece. Oh and then there's that cover up which is on the right leg.
I also have something on the back of both shoulders, right wrist, left side of my stomach and my left collar bone. Everything I have is something you can see without me being half naked.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Chest piece :sadbron: sleeve :obama: I got my whole left side done from my lower back to my cheek down to the hips until it wraps to the front of my thigh. Nothing below the knees. The ride side (the picture you could see from the post you quoted me from) only has that elephant I just got, the sea shells and, you can't see it in the pic, but I have a koi fish on my right hip. I made it all look like on big piece. Oh and then there's that cover up which is on the right leg.
I also have something on the back of both shoulders, right wrist, left side of my stomach and my left collar bone. Everything I have is something you can see without me being half naked.

What do you think was the least and most painful? My chest piece is a cover-up and extending across soon down the top of my arms. A long sleeved crew neck shirt and jeans cover up all my tattoos lol.

My most painful was my sternum, and achilles. Least painful as surprising as it sounds, is the one I have in my mouth.

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
What do you think was the least and most painful? My chest piece is a cover-up and extending across soon down the top of my arms. A long sleeved crew neck shirt and jeans cover up all my tattoos lol.

My most painful was my sternum, and achilles. Least painful as surprising as it sounds, is the one I have in my mouth.

:mjlol: your mouth? Dude....

Most painful was definitely the butt cheek and the hips. The one on my left stomach was the most excruciating, I don't know if it's because it's right around the ribs which I heard is a bytch.

Least painful is back of the shoulders and lower back.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: your mouth? Dude....

Most painful was definitely the butt cheek and the hips. The one on my left stomach was the most excruciating, I don't know if it's because it's right around the ribs which I heard is a bytch.

Least painful is back of the shoulders and lower back.

Lol, I was drunk, let's call it the exuberance of youth. Hips are a bytch. Back of my leg was one of the worst as well. Any piercings?

GoGetMyDamnBelt_

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MIA
Lol, I was drunk, let's call it the exuberance of youth. Hips are a bytch. Back of my leg was one of the worst as well. Any piercings?

I had my nose, lip, tongue, belly and that rod thingy. I was like 16 though. I took out everything except the rod. My husband tryna talk me into getting my nipples pierced but I ain't doing that shyt.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I had my nose, lip, tongue, belly and that rod thingy. I was like 16 though. I took out everything except the rod. My husband tryna talk me into getting my nipples pierced but I ain't doing that shyt.

Totally agree on the nipple piercing. Hard pass! I took all of my visible ones out as well. I have only my navel and hood done.