Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
About that much but it's a lot harder than I expected :(
it is, dnt get discouraged tho u gotta remember things wnt happen over nght, it takes months to a few years of hard dedicated wrk (having african genes also helps :lolbron: ). visit the gym section for additional help LD

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it is, dnt get discouraged tho u gotta remember things wnt happen over nght, it takes months to a few years of hard dedicated wrk (having african genes also helps :lolbron: ). visit the gym section for additional help LD

Yeah I know. Fortunately I haven't given up yet just need to keep focused. And yeah I go to the gym forum all the time.

We'll see how the next month goes. I should get back on track :smile:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Wi, an enmé'y onlò. An enmé'y an fransé mè an préféré'y an kréol.
Ou Parle Kreyol bien. Mwen Ayitian. Mwen remen chant Kassav "Zouk Medikanmani". I don't speak or type Creole all that well. At this point, I'm basically a Black American of Haitian descent, rather than being a Haitian-American.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
Ou Parle Kreyol bien. Mwen Ayitian. Mwen remen chant Kassav "Zouk Medikanmani". I don't speak or type Creole all that well. At this point, I'm basically a Black American of Haitian descent, rather than being a Haitian-American.

Kréol an mwen pa si bon ki sa mè, mèci kan mèm. I like that song from them too but I think it's not their best one. I don't really know Haitian creole like that but from what I've seen, yours is not that bad. You're born in the US ?

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
:dame: aye, we're not on that, we speak English here

Fixed with proper English

2mmvdk5.jpg

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Kréol an mwen pa si bon ki sa mè, mèci kan mèm. I like that song from them too but I think it's not their best one. I don't really know Haitian creole like that but from what I've seen, yours is not that bad. You're born in the US ?
Yeah, I was born and raised in America. Explains why my creoles horrible...

:pachaha:

If I went to Haiti speaking creole like this, they'd deport me back to the US...

:dead: