Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Raava

Staff member
Daps
You just repeating yourself. Show me where you actually sent me the link.:jbhmm:
You didnt

:ufdup:

33eu3gw.jpg

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Only pic of @Spotlessmind I seen is of one eye,and the rest hidden out of the pic. Teasin nikkas? Whats good?:jawalrus:

:upsetfavre: Teasin? I never say I'm point a pic and hardly post in this thread :why:

Ok...this me

tumblr_nociljy7tY1u98bgmo1_100.gif

@Spotlessmind has a beautiful soul
Can someone send me her newds pls
With all due respect

:mjlol:

@Fonsworth be getting sexy time pm's on the low, leading the underground coli railroad and shyt. Must be nice to have the juice like that

1373672217_image.gif

Pause :dame:
Look at him, they even sharing the same custom smilies now. Wonder what else they sharing :wow:

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis: I can't :francis: enough

I check my IG everyday just to see if @Spotlessmind updates hers, and everyday I'm disappointed:mjcry:

Upload some more pics!:damn:

please:hamster:

I will soon LOL I keep saying its nothing to see on my IG people keep bringing it up and keep being disappointed.

:leostare: you want beef?

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:upsetfavre: Teasin? I never say I'm point a pic and hardly post in this thread :why:

Ok...this me

tumblr_nociljy7tY1u98bgmo1_100.gif

:mjlol:

Pause :dame:

:francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis::francis: I can't :francis: enough

I will soon LOL I keep saying its nothing to see on my IG people keep bringing it up and keep disappointed.

:leostare: you want beef?

:manny: Its all good.....