Women of The Coli.. Where Dem Pictures At Vol 4

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Fot statin my opinion? Ok I see how u r

No. for derailing. You been derailing. You derail every picture thread. I didn't ban you permanently when you posted your dikk print. Now that it's something else you can use to troll and derail you hop on it. I tried to be nice. I didn't ban anybody including you for what I had to clean up from last night then you come in starting things up again.

If you think it's whack and they are lonely that's fine stay out. This not the thread for you to down talk anybody so you can get over your little issues. You of all people should know better. ANYBODY doing that in this thread gets banned and/or post deleted. Derailers too.

CinnamonTequila

Playing that music too loud ;)
Daps
Reppin
RD --- DR
I don't get paid for dis :mjcry:

Now you're banned.

No. for derailing. You been derailing. You derail every picture thread. I didn't ban you permanently when you posted your dikk print. Now that it's something else you can use to troll and derail you hop on it. I tried to be nice. I didn't ban anybody including you for what I had to clean up from last night then you come in starting things up again.

If you think it's whack and they are lonely that's fine stay out. This not the thread for you to down talk anybody so you can get over your little issues. You of all people should know better. ANYBODY doing that in this thread gets banned and/or post deleted. Derailers too.

You should! You doing a good job!:pachaha:

Daps
@CinnamonTequila @woodrat @Ms. Elaine @StarGirl @natural @live it to the limit

dark_ecdz.png

Last edited: