Daps
@Prima Donna
BxBuyNy.png

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
As crazy as these nikkas are ?:francis:

Be grateful I trust you & you've seen me.

Last time I shared photos here and info, that Foxy Brown poster stalked me, pk, coco, regine, kalioshun & others.

Forum gives me the creeps.
lol i didn't want you to post in here if you did, only in private for my eyes only. yea I know how weird these guys are and yes I encourage you to put yourself first and protect your Id and whatnot plus I dnt want u doin something ur uncomfortable with even if it's for me. Really just you talking to me and us enjoying one another's company is fine with me, lowkey I tagged u cuz u been ignoring me and I need attention

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
lol i didn't want you to post in here if you did, only in private for my eyes only. yea I know how weird these guys are and yes I encourage you to put yourself first and protect your Id and whatnot plus I dnt want u doin something ur uncomfortable with even if it's for me. Really just you talking to me and us enjoying one another's company is fine with me, lowkey I tagged u cuz u been ignoring me and I need attention
:hug:I've been keeping distance with everyone. I feel like you have as well. Too much bullshyt.

I'm tired of most people here. I may just really stay on Tumblr and disappear.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:hug:I've been keeping distance with everyone. I feel like you have as well. Too much bullshyt.

I'm tired of most people here. I may just really stay on Tumblr and disappear.
Yea I have, thecoli is great dnt get me wrong but idk it's becoming meh to me. If it's gonna make ur life better than I support that decision or any other one u make. lol I was actually on ur Tumblr earlier lurking